- Amritbir Kaur- Literary Jewels, a creative insight into literature and also how to lead a fruitful life.
- American Turban *** New *** As a turban-wearing American Sikh, I wish to promote who Sikhs are as a people and the issues that they face. And how it is possible to live and thrive as a turban-wearing Sikh in this country.
- Amrit Kaur *** New *** - a Sikh's voyage through Spirituality and Sikhism trying to find the essence of the teachings, and God.
- Awakening Blogs Touching on General and Social issues by Bupinder Singh
- A Sikh's Life My life as a young Sikh going to Medical school and living in the western world with my views greatly influenced by Sikhi and Waheguru himself. I am opening my life as an influence for others. I am young and stupid, but I am honest. Some Sikh blogs do not have honesty and that takes away from the genuine nature of some blogs. Join me in my life's adventure.
- Ambrosial Nectar General Sikhi related articles, videos, pictures etc.
- A science named Sikhism Gyan ratan sab sojhi hoe - May the jewel of knowledge enlighten all the souls
- Amar Prakash Singh -"Blogs are intimate thoughts of a person who lives in the realm of NIRBHAU, NIRVAIR. Intimate thoughts make us expose our True (inner) nakedness, sans veils of taboos or dogmas. Guru Nanak did that without feeling ashamed of sharing his intimate thoughts. He showed us how to contemplate on the message whilst detaching ourselves from the messenger." Tejwant Singh
- Amitoj Singh Reno Nevada-The daily life of a 11 year old khalsa,pilot,jockey, and bmx biker.
- AkaliArt- Akali Singh's Art Work, Quick Sketches.
- Akaal Grafix- Sharing life as a Sikh Graphic designer
- A Complete Sikhism Blog The Blog Offers Latest Sikhism News, Sikh Articles and Contains All latest on Sri Harmandir Sahib. Blog Maintained By Sukhdeep Singh
- Arvind Singh's blog - Our blog offers a dynamic perspective on writing, spirituality and information on anxiety & depression. Spiritual Topics on our blog include: Compassion, Higher Guidance, Life & Death, True Nature, Connectedness, Equanimity and Non-violence. Our blog's main focus is to introduce visitors to our new novel, NEXUS. We also welcome your informed comments and discussion.
- Ajit Singh @ Havoc Singh A blog about the latest and havoc news/happenings about Sikhs in Malaysia, and also to update the Sikh Youths about upcoming events.
- BHAGAUTI SOORA - sadh rehmat tere vaar ko ||
- back2sikhi - A blog recounting a young Sikh's journey back to Waheguru.
- Grace&Blessings Experiences and Feelings when u allow Gurbani to work in your life.
This is to express the inner thoughts of a logical & materialistic mind in its quest/journey to attain/obtain/know/be or you call it whatever ... the power that runs this world.... GOD with the help of the True Guru...
- BC SIKH YOUTH - Blog from the website representing the Sikh Youth & Sikh community of BC
The goal of BCSikhYouth.com is to facilitate all of the Sikh organizations in British Columbia, particularly the youth, to give their unique strengths to a working partnership that would re-connect the youth with Sikhism and promote unity within the BC Sikh community. The BCSikhYouth website features a community 0directory, calendar, links, e-mail newsletter, and more. Our blog is a new addition to try to provide the most up-to-date announcements. Other seconds we are currently working on include a community directory, calendar, classifieds, and forum. Check out BCSikhYouth.com regularly for updates!
- Balbir Singh Gurbani The Light Of The World
- B A B I H A - Where is my Love?? A collage of personal experiences, philosophies retrograded, a vision to see Khalsa.
Babiha, or chaatrik or Papeeha and many more references have come in Sri Guru Granth Sahib for this amazing bird, who cries during the hot days of summer and waits for the rain to quench his thirst. This bird's crying call sounds like "Pee-Kaha", meaning, "Where is my Love?"...
- Book Club on Sikhism - Join the reading group for their monthly meetings in BOSTON or participate in the online discussions
- Confused Khalsa's Blog - Covering Sikh topics that matter the most.
- Corporate Podcast Show by Dr Savi - Sharing business best practice through commentary and podcasts.
- *Children of Khalsa* Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh! Articles pertaining to Sikh Children and their parenting; Resources for Sikh parents
- Conqueror of the World Thoughts about life and the world
- Canadian Armed Forces Sikhs - Blog This blog is a simple medium for CF Sikhs, and anyone else, to get together and share their stories.
- Comments by the Colonel - Blog This blog is is about the life and experiences of a Sikh guy, who travels for work, has seen many things and wishes to share his and read other's thoughts about the world we live in. He is also willing to help other Sikhs in their lives with the life and business knowledge he has gained.
- The Divine Within - Jasdeep Hari Bhajan Singh Khalsa. In this new blog, I intend to write about many aspects of Sikh Dharma, Meditation, Kundalini Yoga, Spirituality, Philosophy, God, Oneness of Religion, Spiritual Stories and Applications of Spirituality in everyday life.
- DHAN TERI SIKHI - DHAN TERI SIKHI,Location Singapore
- The Weblog of Dashmesh Pictures - News, notes, and thoughts from the minds of Team Dashmesh Pictures. Plus potential Sikh dabblings here and there. Oh boy...
- Discrimination & National Security Initiative (DNSI) - Harvard University Project on the 9/11 and London Backlashes Two Sikhs, Valarie Kaur and Dawinder S. Sidhu, are directing this new research initiative to study the mistreatment of minority communities during times of national crisis and military action
- Desilegend blog Blog how to keep heritage alive! Blog about things that inspire plus urban desi t-shirt design revolution.
- Daughters of the Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Vaheguru Ji Ke Fateh! Dedicated to the Sikh Women of the Khalsa Panth
- Davinder Singh - Life as I see it.
- Dav Singh - Photographs and Thoughts.
- Devinder Kaur - Notes and thoughts on a journey to love, live and explore this life.
- Dr Savi's Peaceful Hemispheres Bringing the world together, discussing equality, debt reduction, fair trade, removal of poverty...
- DKaur Ramblings...
- Random Calligraphy by Ek Ong Kaar Kaur Personal Reflections from an Imperfect Pen.
- estar siendo Siri Amrit Kaur Blog in Spanish from Mexico
- Funjabi Guy Blog *** New *** Born in Zambia, with parents originating from India. I have been blessed with much in my travels and this blog is an opportunity to express myself using something I have fallen in love with – writing!
- Famous Sikhs or This blog has the most comprehensive profiles of famous sikhs from the past and present on the net, it is well worth a visit. Includes stories of how ordinary people from different backgrounds have achieved brilliant things and it will be an inspiration to young Sikhs who never thought so much could be possible.
- Finding a Wife for Harry Singh - Blog by a Sikh Professional Based in USA Blog by a Sikh guy, sharing his experiences as a Turban wearing young man in the United States, looking to get married. A witty, sometimes shallow, but mostly honest tale in which the author of the blog, tries to bring forth the dilemna faced by the Keshdhari young sikh men in contemporary times. The author starts debates related to the "Only Clean Shaven Men Required" - which are arguably well countered in the comments section of the blog, by its mostly women readers!
- Final Evolution? A blog about lessons learned on the spiritual path
- Aviator Singh - Flying Khalsa A 11 year old Khalsa in U.S.A.This blog is just like sikhnet.It has daily hukam,news,and weather.
- GuruMehar - The Blessing of God - A blog dedicated to the poetry on the themes of love and spirituality.
- Taking Care of Mother Earth - One Step at a time I am on a mission; to bring the hidden green out of my community, friends and family; to leave this Earth better for our next generation and for the humanity to transform to "Live simply so others may simply live".
- Gurminder Singh - Langar, Gurmat Shikhsa, Sikhism and my articles on sikhism.
- Gurpreet Singh Modi - something new, something different and something exciting for everyone. many articles on technology, sikhism and my life
- Guramrit Singh Khalsa - Meri Zindagi From Singapore Aka Future Torchbearer for olympics!!!check out my blog for event pics,articles and information
- Gurudarshan Kaur's Blog - Gurudarshan Kaur from Espanola shows her artwork and more
- GURUDWARAS OF INDIA - The well known and the not so well known Gurudwaras in different parts of the country and their brief history, significance and some 'exclusive' pictures!
- Guru Meher Kaur - Life in the Espanola sangat
- Gurminder Kaur Yesterday is but a dream, and tomorrow is only a vision...
- Gurpreet Singh- Inspirational Sakhis,Events and a lot more
- Gurvinderpal Singh - The Ramblings of a Sikh College student... what more could you possibly ask for, also this this blog's other purpose is to testify to the world, that you can be an Amritdhaari, and still have normal chardi kala life.
- Guru Ramdass Rakho SharnaiSpreading light on the sikh faith
- Gora sikh blog- Blog about people who became or becoming sikhs by choice, about exploration of sikh culture & sikh soul, about mixed marriage & anything else you want. Inspirational stories, photos, videos & many more.
- **Harveer Kaur** Warrior Princess - THIS IS ME.......... ACCEPT IT OR MOVE ON
- Harkiren Kaur- What a Wonderful World: This life, and all it holds, is By Thy Grace
- Hari Kiren Kaur- Tav Prasaad - By Thy Grace: Thoughts from the Holy City of Amritsar
- Harjinder Singh Kukreja- Sikh, Restauranter (The Yellow Chilli) & Bakery owner (Hot Breads) in Ludhiana. A Blackberry enthusiast and Sikh Blogger who loves to create new possibilities.
- Harkiran Kaur- Dedicated to Unbiased Lovers
- Hardayal Kaur- Haer The Sound of the Guru - A beginner in Sikhi explores it's meanings and manifestations in her life.
- Ik Sikh *** NEW *** "My Guru, my Love, today I do make a plea. I have done as you pleased, and it is Your turn now. Come my Lord, please come to me, it is my profound request"
- Inside Sikhism- Blog by Amandeep Singh: Featuring Gurbani, Keertan, Sikh history & literature.
- Immortal Sikhi- Sikhs in Australia
- Inderjit Singh's KhalsaPiper's Blog Inderjit Singh's Sikhi experience from Setapak, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- The Inner Journey Lakhvir Singh Khalsa. I was born in New Delhi but now settled in Kenya following my family's relocation here in 1980. I began my studies here and have since become a citizen of this unique country. I work with Ogilvy & Mather Advertising as a Graphic Designer. I'm a Sikh, and I love Sikhi and endeavour to live the Shabad of the True Guru's Teachings
- Into the Whirlwind - Valarie Kaur's Journey I am traveling across America, making a film about religion, fear, and violence since 9/11. I am a third-generation Sikh American. I study religion and ethics at Harvard. I wish to face the violence and fight it. I don't want to fight alone. And so I write. These are my notes...
In the aftermath of 9/11, Valarie Kaur journied across America with a camera and captured the stories of Sikh, Muslim, and Arab Americans. Stories of fear and unspeakable loss. But also resilience and hope. Now four years later, she crosses the country again, this time with a film crew, to discover how much has changed, or stayed the same. Join the making of the documentary film "Divided We Fall: Americans in the Aftermath".
- Irish Sikh Sangat Blog dedicated to Sikhs in Ireland!
- A Seeker's Story Izhaarbir Singh. My blog is the consolidation of all of my thoughts ranging from the mystic to the academic self as I continue on this journey searching for Truth, and striving for Chardi-Kala.
- JOIN Sikhi A revolution in learning Gurbani through SMS by Daily Hukumnama and Gurbani Vocabulary!
- Jasvinder Singh The journey of rediscovering myself and my faith as a Sikh
- Jivtesh Singh About Dynamics GP, Development and Life
- Jasmeet Bhatia Jasmeet's Cyberhome + Blog.
- Jatinder Singh 'JD' Jatinder Singh 'JD' is a photographer on www.amritworld.com. This blog will be presenting photos taken by Jatinder Singh 'JD', which are not available on www.amritworld.com.
- Jazzy V me and my bro, randeep v run this blog. we iz from da west sidz of da london.
- - J Kaur - old friend(rememberance of old friend)
- Jagjit Singh my life, my experince, my thoughts, my blog - A sikh Youth from Malaysia who is also a sewadar of Sikh Naujawan Sabha Malaysia
- Jagjit Kaur Ramblings of My Life - A Sikh Youth from Malaysia.
- Just Another Sikh, Just Another Story Sharing poetry I have written in relationship to my Sikhi, Guru, and this world. I believe concept of vand-chakna is beyond just sharing food, it is also the idea of sharing our experiences and understanding with our Sangat. So I write, and share what I write, in order to learn, become inspired, and inspire along the way.
- kanwaljit singh *** New *** from New Delhi, worked in Hyderabad 2007-10 and learning new meanings of life with SOCH. Now in Edmonton, Canada planning to attend University of Waterloo.
- Kayd Singh Armoured soul in Texas
- Kdsingh -- This blog is about My life, sikhism,current affairs, and my thoughts.
- khalistanblog A blog on the Khalistan movement and about Sikh Shaheeds of the 1980's onwards. Jeevans and stories of the 1980's are discussed here.
- KHOJEEDeep spiritual vichaar, with rare information not easily found elsewhere. Continuation of the Final Evolution blog.
- Khund Charcha - what village elders used to do in the evenings discussing everything from Politics to our leaders to daily issues and news - PunjabiG
- Kudimaari - An Inside Man looking Outside-in at the Sikh community's struggles with Female Feticide within the community.
- Listen Download Gurbani Shabad Kirtan Free *** New *** Download Gurbani Katha Vichar, Gurbani Shabads Kirtan Online,Kirtan Music,Gurbani Ucharan Updesh,Gurbani Shabad Lyrics, Gurbani Guru Granth Sahib & more.
- The Langar Hall A blog dedicated to discussing issues related to the Sikh Diaspora.
- Lioness Kaur Wahe Guru Ji ka Khalsa WaheGuru Ji ki Fateh! My name is Avneet. My brother taught me how to make a blog. If you want to see his, click on the links below. When you get their please don't laugh at my picture. Renoseek Blog
- London and Home Counties Sikh Societies London and Home Counties Sikh Societies Events, contact [email protected]
- Literary Jewels A blog dedicated to the jewels of literature.
- Live an Inspired, Spiritual LifeDwelling deep within, we will discover that our lives are a manifesation of the Divine Source. This website is a pooling of spiritual knowledge with an emphasis on the Spiritual Revaltions by the Saints and their text contained within the Living Siri Guru Granth Sahib
- London Met University Sikh Society "Recognise All Mankind As One." Tenth Sikh Master Guru Gobind Singh Ji
- Learn How To Read Gurbani !
- Let's Rock the World! - by Sukdev Singh - As an airline pilot, been living out of a suitcase all my life. but it showed me the world and taught me a few things. Today, I am working on taking the Sikh community on a new march, to a new destination, helping people to raise themselves and show them what the founding fathers wanted us to see all along. First I launched an organisation - Sikhs With A Mission or SWAM. Then, as one of the missions under that umbrella organisations, I have launched a Sikh ministry - Perfect Light Ministry. As Guru and Satguru mean 'Perfect Light' I thought it would make a perfect name for my ministry. At the moment, planning to expand operations by inviting volunteers to come on board, become ministers of the faith like me by taking a short self study course that has been put together for the purpose. Should be really rolling it out this year in 2008.
- My Quest for Waheguru Little Gem, Fun loving ,helpful and a humble Sikh
- Manni Kaur Dulai - Manni's Travels! - A unique and exciting experience of my visit to india! I will be there for 6 months working in Amritsar, Punjab in a Special Needs School but there are many FACES in Pingalwara... Let the faces appear....
- Maple Leaf Sikh Random observations from a Sikh-Canadian..
- Manjot Kaur - On Everything A Doctor, And Officer in the Navy, A Sky Diver, and lots more ...
- Balance - Munjeet Singh British Sikh Graphic Designer living in London
- Mission Gurbani Sharan Ashram "Santan parsan balhaari darshan, Nanak sukh sukh soyna!"
- Memoirs of an Errant King - A repository for my writing - poetry, prose, fact and fiction.
- Manav Singh's Music Blog Dilruba / Esraj / Tar Shehnai.
- Manvir Singh Khalsa's Blog Student life for a Sikh in London.
- m singh from UK - trying to escape from the shakles of maya
- Manveer Singh Wallace's THe blogging - The purpose of life is a life of purpose, produced by Manveer Singh Wallace's from Malaysia Khalsa Power forever ;)
- Mr. Singh from: Bradford, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom;
- Mu-Singh Musings of a Mu Singh - What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls a butterfly.
- Navdeep S. Johal - A Blog by Sikh@Harvard!!
- Naam Vairaag A blog about inspirational stories about Sikhi, Gurmukhs, and Kurbani. Dhan Guroo, Dhan Guroo Piaray. Vaheguroo
- Nitu A sikh from Myanmar ( Burma ) who is currently studying in Singapore.
- Niyara Khalsa An Ode to the Guru Khalsa Panth from Bangalore. Vaheguroo
- Novtej Singh from: Bradford, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom; interest: Kirtan (only for invited readers)
- Naam-Jor aka Singhni MiriPiri inspirational articles
- Naam Aukhad by Gurmit Singh - descrbes meaning of Naam based on gurbani,Also Simran method as given in Siri Guru Granth Sahib ji which enables us to be in HIS presence.How simran takes us inside and we can remain inside connected with Naam. Simran heals diseases of the body.
'BOOKS ON SIMRAN HEALING , ANHAD SHABAD , BLOG BOOK ON NAAM AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD IN BLOG'
- Navdeep Kaur Khalsa I am who guru ji made me to be!. Amrit Naam Nidhaan Hai...Mil Peevoh Bhai...
- Punjabi Refill Learn One Punjabi Word a Day - Helping you connect with the language of the land of 5 rivers! (Started by two UC Berkeley graduates)
- Sikh and you shall find… I write this blog under the pen-name Prithi Hardkaur (a play on words, if you hadn’t worked it out yet!) but my real name is Fi, and I’m a 22 year old “white Sikh” living in the UK
- Paramjit Singh 'Mintu' from S.A.S. Nagar (Mohali), Punjab, India
- Prabhsharanbir Singh from Faridkot, Punjab, India
- Prabhsharandeep Singh California, United States
- '''Painting My Life'''''''' My life as a young Sikh going to Medical school and living in the western world with my views greatly influenced by Sikhi and Waheguru himself. I am opening my life as an influence for others. I am young and stupid, but I am honest. Some Sikh blogs do not have honesty and that takes away from the genuine nature of some blogs. Join me in my life's adventure.
- The Panthic OtprekaThe Views of Otpreka Singh This is a new up and coming Sikh blog. It tackles many of the prevalent issues that we have in the Sikh Panth, and provides a refreshing view on Panthic Issues, and Sikhi. To have an effect on the world, we must first look within and improve ourselves. Includes some very well written articles that are definetly worth a read. Updates a few times each week.
- Palvinder Singh Khalsa Panth-Updates about myself and Sikhi related item around myself!!
- Phoughts - Dav's World Dav's World Photos & Thoughts (only for invited readers)
- Prabhu's Blog Prabhu Singh Española, New Mexico, United States
- p a r a m j i t s i n g h Everyday Immortality. Is life a series of Coincidenses or is it a Perfectly Synchronised Destiny?
- Puneet Kaur: GURUAN DI LAAJ RAKHO!
- PRITAM SINGH KHALSA Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji ki fateh! - I am an Amritdhari as of Viasakhi 2006.I can now die a happy man no matter what happens to my body. Ill add more to this when I have time. Also see: My daily life
- Raj Karega Khalsa Network - Sikh Lionz Blog - By the WebTeam of www.RajKaregaKhalsa.Net - www.SikhLionz.com - www.RajKaregaKhalsa.com ...
- Ripudaman Singh-"From My Six Senses - Some stories/articles on the contemporary issues for the Sikh youth. Some tidbits about Ripudaman Singh too..
- Rajveer Singh and Guru Jaswant Kaur from Singapore Lovely couple united in Sikhi enjoying the Guru's Blessings in Singapore
- Raminder Kaur's Blog: Bhalla Bhalla Tera Roop. Ath Sundar Apar Anoop(only for invited readers)
- robert's world Siri Chand's blog...My life changes as I become a sikh again
- rsingh's blog My thoughts, experiences, interests, articles, photos, audios Videos of Sikh Student Living in London... VaheGuroo
- Ranjan's sikh and cricket blog Initially started as a means for searching information on Guru nanak's visit to Sri Lanka, Sikhism in Sri Lanka during Guru Gobind Singh's time.I am a converted sikh and objective of my blog is to show the the link Guru nanak ji and sikhism had with Sri Lanka.I have been helped by sikhis for the research. Now, I have expanded to other areas. I try to present my reflections on sikhism, health and sikhism as it is my field as a public health specialist. I have added info on Sikhi cricketers as weell since cricket is a fashion in the sub continent
Sa to Sh
- Sant Maskeen Ji Download Kathas by Panth Ratan Giani Sant Singh Ji Maskeen
- Sikh Shabad Keertan Gurbani Keertan — Download Shabad Kirtan Gurbani Keertan, Gurbani Hymns & Ragas
- Samelan 2007 Blog' Visit now, to find out more about the Samelan updates and the steps that are taken to make a successful Samelan.' by Sikh Naujawan Sabha Malaysia
- Singh Is King My ramblings about about life by Chansanjam Singh
- Sadh Sangat — A Discourse on Comparative Religion from a Sikh Perspective
- SaNgAt De SeVa A simple living boy who believe in bicycle of Sikhi which has 2 wheels SEWA and SIMRAN... by Ismeet Singh
- satnam singh - the paradygm shifter.....life from another perspective.
- Sadh Bakshish Kaur - Writings, photos, art ..."the heart of the matter...".
- SaintSoldier1699 - Blog about Sikhi, news, issues, experience.
- Sat Dharm Singh from Mexico "más cardamomo, menos cafeína" "more cardamom, less caffein" Most entries in spanish. Life around and within a mexican sikh.
- Sati the Great
- Sehajvir Singh Read sikhi poetry, Reviews on inspiring books, sakhis and other things that inspire me. My blog is about following sikhi through love and overcoming the negative vices that bring us all down.
- Sevadar - Gurpreet Singh' Sevadar - Gurpreet Singh
- Seva-to-the-max: Singhs as Crossroads Who is behind SevaToTheMax? There are many Gursikhs helping in the creation and maintenance of the site. Many are new and others have been associated with the Sikhitothemax resources.
- Share Singh- The Singh that shares things!!! Since sharing is the only way to obtain respect, this is the only thing I am hoping to achive.
- SHINING SIKHS- A TRIBUTE TO GURSIKHS PAST AND PRESENT! WE SPEND OUR LIVES CRYING OVER THOSE WHO HAVE LEFT THIS WORLD, AND FORGET THOSE WHO ARE STILL HERE....
- Kevin Lee - Documentary in Progress
- Sikhizm.com *** New *** Narrative of Japji Sahib Vichar By Giani Thakur Singh Ji
- Sikhs India *** New *** - A wake up call for the Sikh community. Sikh news, views, images, videos for the Sikh community around the world.
- Sikh And You Shall Find *** New *** - A 22 year old "white sikh" girl in England shares inspirations and insights as she embarks on a 'prithi hardkaur' journey into Sikhism.
- Sikh Centre's Weblog *** New *** This blog aims to provide reviews of books/research papers on issues concerning Sikhs, Sikhi and Punjab.
- sikh blog- A Sikh blog that has lots of keertan downloads, sikhi literature, and some views of a moorakh.
- Sikh By Choice- Stories of how we came into Sikhi. A project, a website, soon to be a book. Share your story today!
- SIKH DHARMA BHAIBANDI http://sikhdharmabhaibandi.blogspot.com/ - MISION SIKH HISPANOPARLANTE, FRATERNIDAD DE ESTUDIO, REFLEXION Y PRACTICA DEL SIKHISMO PARA HISPANOAMERICA FUNDADA POR EL HERMANO MENOR BHAI JI HARI BHAJAN SINGH.MONTEVIDEO. URUGUAY . SOUTH AMERICA [email protected]
- Sikhi Da Blog - Sikh Inspirational WeBLOG updated everyday (almost)
- Sikhi by U Singh - What is that love which is based on greed?. When there is greed, the love is false.FARIDJI, SHALOKAS
- SikhiLover - Experiences of a 16 year old sikh girl, poetry pics great stories all are welcome
- Sikhlife -Poetry flowing from daily struggle inside me.
- Sikhhacks. For smarter sikhs Inspired by Lifehacker, this blog is an attempt to collect tips and tricks to improve Sikh lifestyle. Tips to better tie a turban, triscks to groom, Is Fix-o better than gel?. Questions that you wanted to ask but did not know where to go.
- SikhNerd 50% Sikh, 50% Nerd, 100% Tasty! - SikhNerd is a blog/website/rantspace started to share a Sikh Nerd's thoughts, links , downloads, and other cool things. You can also follow the blog/author on twitter The site is regularly updated with cool links, interesting downloads, lot's of neat Sikhi-related content, and other interesting bits from around the web.
- Sikh-Network™- Connects you to the whole sikh community
- Sikh Students Health Initiative - to empower students to improve the burden of disease and reduce health disparities in our communities both locally and globally. the quest of this initiative is to collaborate and aid our peers in becoming successful contributing professionals of the community.
- "MrSikhNet" Blog by Gurumustuk Singh Khalsa - Webmaster of SikhNet.com It started as a way for me to share my personal life with family and close friends. It has since grown into a place for me to share thoughts, ideas, inspirations, and just have fun. It is a medley of fun and serious things. I miss the personal connection that I use to have when SikhNet was smaller and less formal, so for me this is a place to be able to just speak out share with others on a personal level and not as "SikhNet". It's kind of ironic...but yeah...you guessed it...the website is http://www.mrsikhnet.com (People can't remember the spelling of my name so some friends suggested this, since this is what they jokingly call me, "Mr SikhNet"). The site is updated daily with a mixture of pictures, videos, music, happenings, thoughts, etc. You can also subscribe to the audio and video portion as a podcast.
- Sikh Speak Magazine The FREE Sikhi Magazine for ALL WORLDWIDE. Visit the Site and BLOG to learn more about SikhSpeak - THIS IS A FREE INITIATIVE to EDUCATE, LEARN and Spread the Love of Sikhi - Join us ([email protected]). We will cover all aspects of Sikhi worldwide, submit an article, event, pictures, poem or anything else FUN and SIKHI!
- sikhpulse: never losing rhythm. always to the beat.' - A blog dedicated to keeping tabs of our vibrant community.
- Sikhwithin Licensed Podcast - Sharing knowledge about Sikhism through thoughts focused on honest living and equality for humanity. Join us by contributing and listening to our blog and weekly podcast. - A Podcast supporting Sikh knowledge.
- Sikh Students Uniting the Youth of Canada
A blog by the Canadian Organization of Sikh Students (COSS) communicating issues and events for Sikh Students in Canada.
- SikhSwim - Crossing the World Ocean. An unassuming, regularly updated blog with perspectives on current issues facing Sikhs in North America today.
- Smart Singh Sikh Sangat
- Sikh Society of St George's University of London Do not think that Lord can be obtained by mere words. You are wasting this life in the pride of wealth and the splendor of beauty. (Guru Granth Sahib, 24)
- Sikhweb -This blog was born out of an article about how Sikhs use the internet to keep their faith alive. Though we all sometimes get emails spreading the word about a new Sikh site or something cool on the web, there was no one site that linked all these things together. This website is a resource for people, information and inspiration on the Sikh internet.
- Singh on the World - Always something to think about. Though you may or may not agree with what he says. A Canadian Singh calling it the way he sees it in the world today.
- The Singhson Family - Yet another day in the life of a Wacky Sikh family in the United Kingdom!!(open only for invited readers)
- Singh's_Journey (Restarted) - An online journal of a Singh coming all the way from Hong Kong trying to 'survive the British weather'
- Sikh Studies - A blog to discuss the issues related to Sikh Studies
Si to Sz
- Smooth Groovers Blog & Licensed Podcast compiled by some Sikhs from London UK - Please check out reviews and discussions about enjoying music and life.
- Sukhmani Kaur - = Vaheguroo ji ka Khalsa! Vaheguroo ji ki FATEH = - (only for invited readers)
- Sony Simple Living High Thinking
- Snatam Kaur Notes from the Road - Journal of travels and music.
- Solarider - You need to know where you are going to get there
- Spirit Born People - those whose cloaks are drenched with the love of nam.
- simran singh...blog of a sikh in the making
- Siri Simran...Walking up the mountain, step by step
- Suraj Prakash Granth - Translations of Suraj Prakash granth ,along with translator mandeep Singhs Inferences - (permission required to visit the blog)
as taught by Yogi Bhajan "Love is a flow of love; only your participation is requested"
- TejiKaur- aka " God's Stalker" a young Singhnee trying to live the life of one of Guru Jis Sikhs, read stories, poems and adventures of my crazy life
- Taranjeet Singh taran's den!
- The truth Never Gets Old - Harpal Singh Kasoor: Welcome to this site! This site is dedicated to the almighty Satguru and his companion, Bhai Mardana Ji, who travelled the world in all directions to teach all of us!
- The Panthic Otpreka Sikhi, Panthic Matters, Meditation, Parchar, Panth Di Chardi Kala - Updates a few times each week
- * * * T E M P L A T E S * * * Sikh Templates for BLOGGER!! WOW!! by Sukhmani Kaur
- Tejbir Singh What am reading now a days...
- Tejbir Ponderings
- Tuhi Tuhi Tera Tera all is You, all is Yours - there is nothing and no one other than You
- Trilochan Kaur: Sikhism Knowledges A blog with good articles references, about sikhism and philosophy in general. ( The blog is available only to invited people)
- The Road To Khalistan Our blog dedicated to our family members who achieved shaheedi in Delhi, November 1984. It contains our personal stories from 1984 and continuing posts on all things Sikh, focusing on current events.
- Upinder Kaur Photographs and other things of sikh interest
- Varinder Singh Day to day happenings with a technological twist. Arts & Crafts, Aviation and things that go boom!
- Vivid Ruminations Some Deep Thoughts on Subjects like Sikhism, Spirituality, Relationships and Some Daily Happenings.
- 'Who Are Sikhs?' Telling who the Sikhs are..present intention to tell the world about famous sikhs.
- Work in ProgressBlog on on general topics directly / indirectly affecting / related to sikhs...
- Western Sikh Students Association (WSSA)Live from The University of Western Ontario, We welcome you in exploring our WSSA and its members. We hope to capture everyone's attention by providing a glimpse into The WSSA Life, Events and Weekly meetings. With our new blog updated weekly, everyone will have an oppertunity to engage in our weekly discussions. We will provide summaries on weekly meetings as well as events. Have fun exploring the life of Sikh Students at Western! And remember to leave comments!
X Y Z
- Do you know of any other blogs by Sikhs? Feel free to add to this list.
- Sikh_Bloggers_Inactive - This is a listing of blogs which are still online but haven't been updated in 6 months or longer.
|Kirtan:||Raga · Taal · Ragmala · Classical Music · Sangeet · Dhuni · Divan · Asa di Var · Jatha · Simran · Shabad · Tuk · Rababi · Dhadhi|
|Ragas:||Asa · Bairari · Basant · Bhairon · Bihagara · Bilaval · Devagandhari · Dhanasari · Gauri · Gond · Gujari · Jaijavanti · Jaitsri · Kalian · Kanara · Kedara · Maajh · Malaar · Mali Gaura · Maru · Nat Narain · Prabhati · Ramkali · Sarang · Sri · Sorath · Suhi · Tilang · Todi · Tukhari · Vadahans|
|Ragis:||Harjinder Singh · Maninder Singh · Amolak Singh · Darshan Singh · Balwinder Singh · Harbans Singh · Anoop Singh · Niranjan Singh · Amrik Singh · Avtar Singh · Snatam Kaur ·Kamaljit Kaur · Dileep Kaur · Joginder Singh · SS Maskeen|
|Saaj:||Harmonium · Tabla · · Tanpura · Taus · Rabab · Sarangi · Dilruba · · Saranda · Sarode · Sitar · Santoor · Pakhawaj · Dhadh · Dholak · Dool|
|Gurus:||Nanak Dev | Guru Angad | Amar Das | Ram Das | Guru Arjan | Har Gobind | Har Rai | Har Krishan | Tegh Bahadur | Gobind Singh | Guru Granth Sahib | Sikh Bhagats|
|Philosophy:||Sikh Beliefs | Simran | Sewa | Beliefs and Principles | Underlying Values | Prohibitions | Technique and Methods | Other observations | Technique and Methods|
|Practices:||Ardas | Amrit Sanskar | Chardi Kala | Dasvandh | Five Ks | Kirat Karni | Kirtan | Langar | Naam Japna | Simran | Three Pillars | Vand Chakna | Five Evils | Five Virtues|
|Scripture:||Guru Granth Sahib | Sikh Scripture | Dasam Granth | Ek Onkar | Waheguru | Bani | Mool Mantar | Japji Sahib | Jaap Sahib | Chaupai | Anand Sahib | Tav-Prasad Savaiye | Rehras | Sukhmani|
|More:||History | Gurdwaras | Harmandir Sahib | Khalsa | Khanda | Names | Places | News | Satguru | Sikhs | Bhagat Farid | Bhagat Kabir | Websites | Biographical | Terms|