Here is a list of the most important Sikhs websites on the World Wide Web. If you have created a website or know of someone else who has, feel free to add to the list. In order to help the website stand out we recommend that you write a sentence or two giving SikhiWiki users a feel for the theme or content of the site.
See also Kirtan Websites
- A Site on Sri Harmandir Sahib & Sikhism AmritSarovar.com Completely dedicated Site on Sri Harmandir Sahib (Golden Temple) Amritsar (India).Offers Downloadable Gurbani Kirtan and Wallpapers, Latest News and articles on Sri Harmandir Sahib with full tourist section.A Completely Dedicated SIKHISM FORUMto share views on sikhism issues and meet others from around the world. Free Gurbani & Kirtan Downloads
- About Sikh Religion A website with comprehensive English Translations of Gurbani, Gurbani MP3 downloads - Highly Recommended / Excellent Site
- Alag Shabad Yug Trust Ludhiana is an organization which distributes soul uplifting and character building high quality literature free of cost to the ambitious readers throughout the world. This Trust is formulated with a noble view in mind to apprise the world habitat the most valuable principles propounded in Gurbani and Sikh idealism through the free distribution of high quality literature in Panjabi, Hindi, English and various other languages.
- All About Sikhs Gateway to Sikhism: Has comprehensive details of Sikhi topics - Highly Recommended / Excellent Site
- SIkhNetwork SMS Subscribe for free on SikhismOnPhone.com and receive free Sikhism SMS.
Akhand Kirtan Jatha websites:
- AKJ Australia The Akhand Kirtani Jatha is a spiritually uplifting Jatha under the umbrella of Akal Takhat (Icon of 'SACH KHAND' i. e. 'REALM of TRUTH GOD' for HUMANITY) who strictly follows the Commandments of SGGS(Sachy Guran De Granth Sahib). Its primary activity is to propogate the holy teachings of TRUTH GOD (Gurbani) along with simple musical accompaniments - this practice is known as Kirtan.
- Welcome to AmritBani.com Beautiful Site - Highly recommended. Amrit Bani Radio is dedicated in propagating the message of Sri Guru Nank Dev Ji 24 hours a day and seven days a week throughout the UK and Europe via digital satellite channel 926, and across the world on www.amritbani.com. Programmes include Gurbani, Santhia, discussion shows, Keertan, Katha, health and many more.
- I got a notice asking me to update Flip 4- (Mac user). Trying a second time I got a blank page and no notice, however double clicking on the white page - started the sound.
- Though the big woofer (speaker sans cover) on the left front (first) page clearly says Listen Live, as it is in Black and white it does not stand out and you are told to click on the 'speaker' button after reading several paragraphs. This note added for others who are a little slow like myself.
- BC Sikh Youth.com: Sikh Youth of British Columbia
- The Complete Sikh Religious Center: jsks.co.in A website with a great collection of books On Sikh Religion, History of Sikhs, Punjab History, Gurbani, Gutke, Meanings of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Sikh Gurus and Sikh Religious Items like Chaur Sahib, Kirpans, Rumale, Photos and a lot more
- SINGH BROTHERS Based in Amritsar, Punjab India, publishing Books on Sikhismand Punjabi Literature since 1940. Maintaining the biggest ever collection of books on Sikhism in English, Punjabi and other languages. Suppliers of English/Punjabi/Indian books world-wide. Undertaking multi-coloured printing jobs with latest Hi-tech printing & binding machinery. Supplying quality musical instruments and attractive Sikh artifacts to the Sikh institutions world-wide. Providing all audio/video cassettes and CDs of Sikh Kirtan and Sikh themes to the Punjabi’s settled abroad.
- Dashmesh Darbar Gurdwara Sahib Dasmesh Darbar - Based in British Columbia, Canada
- Damdami Taksal is the travelling Sikh university, which was founded by our Father Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Jee to impart 'a deeper' knowledge of Gurmat to Sikhs. Its 'unbroken lineage of Jathedars', who carry the Teer as did Guru ji, each a Bhram Giani, have led the Taksal throughout Sikh history . Baba Deep Singh, Bhai Mani Singh, Bhai Gurbax Singh and Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale are legendary 'larger than life' Shaheeds of Sikhi they, like their fellow Jathedars, spent their lives in selfless service of the Khalsa Panth.
The following is a list of the Jathedars in order - some controversy over the death of the 14th Jathedar (and the great respect that Sikhs hold for him) has caused some confusion over using the words - unbroken lineage of Jathedars.
- Guru Gobind Singh ► Baba Deep Singh ► Bhai Mani Singh ► Bhai Gurbax Singh ► Giani Bhai Soorat Singh ► Jathedar Bhai Gurdas Singh ► Giani Bhai Sant Singh ► Sant Daya Singh ► Sant Giani Bhagvan Singh ► Sant Harnam Singh Bedi ► Sant Bishan Singh ► Sant Giani Sundar Singh Bhindranwale ► Sant Giani Gurbachan Singh Bhindranwale ► Sant Giani Kartar Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale ► Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale.
Baba Thakur Singh, who took over as the acting head of the Damdami Taksal in June 1984, was called by some as the 15th Jathedar -- a title which he refused to use. Untill his death he allowed no one to take the title as he said that one day Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale would return to resume his duties. Baba Thakur Singh served as the acting jathedar [leader] of the taksal for 20 years after the death of Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale in June 1984. A controversy has continued with Baba Harnam Singh Dhuma being appointed as the 15th (some say 16th) Jathedar with other organizations labeling Bhai Ram Singh as the 16th Jathedar. Though now declared Saheedi many Sikhs continue to think Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale as the head of the famous institution.
- Dashmesh Pictures Representing the Sikh voice through art and film.
- www.Dhadrianwale.com ...The Official Website for Gurdwara Parmeshar Dwar Sahib (in Shekpura, Patiala, Punjab, India)...providing mass multimedia and dates of the Gurmat Diwaans held by Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji Dhadrianwale all around India...
- www.dhansikhi.webs.com ...Dhan Sikhi is a website based on sikhism. The website is updated weekly with articles about sikhism, Sikh Itihaas and Gurudwaras. The site has a forum where users can ask questions or doubts regarding sikhism.
- www.DiscoverSikhism.com Discover Sikhism, the Sikhs and their Gurus; the Gurus teachings, the sacrifices they made, their fight for freedom, their fight against inequality and injustice, the persecution they faced from musalmaan (muslims), their teachings on leading a charitable and honest life.
- ektaone.com Massive Kirtan Database - Niskam Sewa - Free Kirtan Downloads (Also, has now been replaced by sikhroots.com
- www.esikhs.com Articles & Sakhis about Sikhism.
- GurbaniEducation.com - A site with hundreds of melodious Gurbani kirtans for free download The sole purpose of this website is to spread the light of Gurbani in the world filled with the darkness of ignorance
- gujri.org We are a non-profit organization established to promote Punjabi culture. It is our commitment to facilitate and support Punjabi culture through education, the arts and community service.
- Gobindsadan Rooted in the Sikh tradition and the universal teachings of its Gurus, Gobind Sadan, "God's House Without Walls," is an international interfaith community currently with centers in India, and in the U.S., which has grown out of Baba Virsa Singh ji's vision for world peace.
- ggsacademy.com Prof Darshan Singh Khalsa: is chairman of Guru Granth Sahib Web Academy. Born in Nov 1940 in village Sur Singha of erstwhile Punjab (now in Pakistan), he has been serving Sikh sangat throughout the world with keertan and katha sewa for the last 40 years. He remained at sewa of Akal Takht Sahib in the most turbulent time of the 20th century for Sikhs, from 1987 - 1990. He can be contacted at (905) 970-0520 or through email at dsinghsahib at ggsacademy dot com
- Gurdwara Sri Guru HarKrishan Sahib Ji at 12 Sherborne Street, Manchester, M3 1FE (UK). Gurdwara Sri Guru HarKrishan Sahib, does not believe in committees therefore the Gurdwara is run solely by the sevadaars of the Gurdwara Sahib. Based in the heart of Manchester, Gurdwara Sri Guru Harkrishan Sahib Ji is one of the most renowned Gurdwaras in England.Our motto: SEVA, SIMRAN and GURMAT is our basis for how the Gurdwara runs today.
- Gurdwara Sri Guru Singh Sabha, Hitchin Radcliffe Road, Tel: +44 (0) 1462 432993. The Gurdwara is open for worship daily from 6.00 am to 8.30 pm. There are two full time priests who conduct the regular daily service. The attendance in the weekly congregation on Sundays is approximately 200. On special occasions and other anniversaries in the Sikh Calendar the attendance reaches to about 400.
- Gurbani.org: Reflections on Gurbani - This website is dedicated to experiencing deeper Realization of the Gurbani (Sri Guru Granth Sahib, SGGS, the eternal Guru of the Sikhs). Various themes mentioned in the Gurbani are being reflected upon through the Gurbani As It Is (please see the Gurbani Articles). These Gurbani Reflections are written in simple to read language, without the esoteric mumble jumble. .... Click here to read on.
- GurmatSangeetProject.com This website is dedicated to these seven children, whose desire to learn and the tremendous energy they poured into the study of Gurmat Sangeet over the past four years, was the primary inspiration for the Gurmat Sangeet; Notation; Compositions; Recoding by various ragis; Articles; etc
- Bhai Gurdarshan Singh Gurmat, kirtan, and thoughts of Bhai Sahib Gurdarshan Singh of Guru Gobind Singh Foundation (Rockville, MD).
- Gurmat Study Gurmat, Free Monthly e-zine, Gurpurab Alerts, Gurmat Programs, Gurmat based Mutimedia, Gurbani Kirtan, Sikh Rehat Maryada
|G5 Sikh Media - Sikh Social Enterprise G5 Sikh Media is an Award winning Sikh Social Enterprise teaching Sikhs and Non-Sikhs about the Sikh faith through a visually exciting way. G5 Sikh Media also help promote and recognise young Sikhs aross the U.K and sell Sikh merchandise.|
|Gurbani FM - 24 Hrs Internet Gurbani Radio Listen to Gurbani 24 Hrs. Just open the site and gurbani shabad starts, No Buffering.....This site also serve you very nice Wallpapers. Daily Hukamnama from Sri Darbar Sahib is updated. Another great feature of this website is Live Broadcast of Kirtan Darbars from different places in Punjab.|
- HyperSuper.com - Search Engine selected to give Sikh news from various news sources
- ik13.comik13.com a site with software resources such as twarikh guru khalsa( Gur pratap surj Granth),full line by linetranslation of sri guru granth sahib ; vaaran Bhai gurdas Ji and many more.
- http://www.itihaasakgurudwaras.com/ : A webiste Contain whole information about the historical gurdwaras word wide and sacred belongings of gurus. The website is under construction.
- The Complete Sikh Religious Center: jsks.co.in A website with a great collection of books On Sikh Religion, History of Sikhs, Punjab History, Gurbani, Gutke, Meanings of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Sikh Gurus and Sikh Religious Items like Chaur Sahib, Kirpans, Rumale, Photos and a lot more
- Kirtan Store com - Portal Gurbani CDs Buy all Gurbani CDs DVDs MP3 at 
- See also: Listen to kirtan, Sikh Websites, Sikh Bloggers, Featured Articles
- Katha.net (waheguroo network): This website is an amazing resource for anyone seeking deep information about philosophy of the Sikh religion.
- Kabira: This website has great information on the Sikh religion and amazing Sikhism related photos and much much more!!!.
- keertan.net: sister of Ikeertan (waheguroo network) , together total 1100GB of keertan ; Free Kirtan download!
- kirtandarbar.org.uk Simply to collect Kirtan information on the web and present in one easy interface without discrimination or affiliation to any group for the humanity and initiate new thinking and ways to promote kirtan in the world. Free Kirtan downloads via links
- Kirtan Sewa UK The aim of Kirtan Seva UK, is to bring world famous Kirtani Jathas to the UK! This can only be done through Guru Sahibs Kirpa, and with the support of a number of Gurdwaras, Kirtan Seva UK is run by independent sevadars who enjoy kirtan, but are not attached to any particular Gurdwara! Kirtan Seva UK would like to thank Gurdwara Nanaksar Thath Isher Darbar, Wolverhampton for their full support! Events arranged by Kirtan Seva UK team include Atamras Kirtan Darbar 2004 and Atamras Kirtan Darbar 2006. Free Kirtan download
- Khalsa Aid is an international non-profit aid and relief organization founded on the Sikh principles of SEWA
- Khalsa Camp: Discover The Spirit Within Khalsa Camp a well-established name which represents the highest quality and most inspirational Sikh camp available in the world. At Khalsa Camp, our aim is to provide everyone who attends with as much knowledge of the Guru's teachings, as many answers to questions and as much experience of the Sikh way of life as possible - and all within just a few days! .... Click here to read on.
- Khoj-Shabad-Main-Leh.com: The Khoj-Shabad-Main-Leh project is an open invitation to anyone to catalog the Bani from Guru Granth Sahib.
Maritime Sikh Society
- http://maritimesikhsociety.com/mss.html Maritime Sikh Society] 10 Parkhill Road, Halifax, NS, Canada, B3P 1R3 Ph : (902)-477-0008 Nova Scotia, Canada's ocean playground, started attracting Sikhs to its beautiful land in the early nineteen sixties. Most of the Sikhs who came here were teachers, engineers and doctors. Among them, Gajinder Singh Chowdhury is believed to be the first Sikh to reach Nova Scotia. Landing in Ottawa in 1958 from UK, he moved to Halifax in 1959....
- MSS in the news
- Welcome to the Maskeen Sahib web site This site contains recordings of Our beloved Panth Ratan Giani Sant Singh Ji Maskeen. Although Maskeen Sahib is no longer with us, we thank Waheguru that much of his invaluable kathas are recorded. Kathas are offered on the DOWNLOADS page for download in mp3 format
- Movie reviews by a Sikh Critical reviews of Bollywood and Hollywood movies from a Sikh parent.
- www.MyGuruJi.com : World's First Computerised Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji You can Download the complete Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji in Gurmukhi, English Translation and the Transliteration from this website. It comes with complete search and find capabilities. For more information, please email [email protected]
Article from the Computer Times, Singapore : MyGuruJi In the Media... Computerised prayers The Singapore Sikh community is using technology, including the Web and PDAs, to keep in touch with the religious side of their roots.
A giant screen beaming Computer presentations to a rapt audience may seem run-of-the-mill at a business seminar. But the 500 men, women and children who had gathered in the cavernous hall of the Katong Sikh Temple were not at any seminar. They were there to pray. Sikh prayers and hymns or kirtans are written in the ancient script, Gurmukhi, which many members of the community here in Singapore do not understand.
Earlier, temple volunteers used to photocopy and distribute scraps of paper containing translations before each prayer meeting, which was cumbersome and uneconomical. So a handful of technology-savvy community members came up with the idea of using a PowerPoint presentation instead. PowerPoint presentations contain not just the English translation, but also transcripts of the verses being sung in Gurmukhi and Roman scripts.
Mr Sarjit Singh, 34, a volunteer at the Silat Road Sikh Temple, explained: "The English translations particularly help young community members appreciate the values embedded in our daily prayers better." The presentation contains not just the English translation, but also transcripts of the verses being sung in both Gurmukhi and the Roman scripts.
For more information, please email [email protected]
- N..NJ Sikhs
- Newsikhs Website created for those interested in Sikhi & those who are new to Sikhism....
- Nanaksar Thath Isher Darbar, a Global Charitable Organisation, initiated by Sant Baba Amar Singh Ji in 1972, is a Lineage of Sikh Saints and is devoted to the objective of spreading the universal message of Sikhism. It promotes the three ideals of Sikhism;
- www.nanaksarkaleran.net is the official website of Nanaksar Kaleran, Jagraon, The founder of Thaath Nanaksar was Baba Nand Singh Ji, whose unparalleled Tapasya and sewa of Shri Guru Granth Sahib ji proved the words of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji that Guru Granth Sahib is a Living/Pargat Guru of Sikhs. This website publishes daily hukamnama of Shri Guru Granth Saheb ji from Nanak Sar Kaleran, Jagraon, Also Katha, Kirtan and rare videos posted frequently;
- ॥ਪਾਤਸ਼ਾਹੀ10॥.ORG Patshahi10.Org: Website on the revolutionary bani of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib: www.Patshahi10.Org is the most intensive and influential website on the sacred bani of Guru Gobind Singh Sahib. This website is committed towards disseminating constructive understanding of Guru Sahib's bani. Articles and writings of some of the most prominent contemporary Sikh scholars, thinkers, academicians, and leaders are regularly published here. This website also serves as a primary multimedia resource facilitating the prachaar of Gurbani. www.Patshahi10.Org aims at propagating Guru Gobind Singh Sahib's writings in a positive spirit.
- punjabiheritage.org The Punjabi American Heritage Society was founded in 1993 with the purpose of promoting friendship and understanding with other communities and helping our younger generation getting connected to their roots. The Punjabi American Heritage Society is a nonprofit, non-political and secular organization.
- Proudtobesikh - Multimedia Website Download and connect to Gurbani kirtan, katha and other Sikhi media including paath, nitnem, text, presentations, etc.
- Panthic Radio (waheguroo network) Now you can enjoy Gurbani, keertan, kathaa and simran 24/7 with just one click of the mouse.
- Panthic Weekly (waheguroo network) weekly news from around the world related to the Sikh community.
- Panthkhalsa.org: Fort Panth Khalsa Information on Sikh Nation.
- Raj Karega Khalsa Network This site is run by sangat for sangat and could not be run without the donation of media content - audio, video, presentations, literature, images, and other uploads by yourselves. Download free images, Kirtan, Katha, Literature, etc.
- RestoringThePride.com The home of Dashmesh Pictures, and other Pro-Sikh artworks.
Thanks to Chandigarh-based Amritpal Singh’s “online” intervention, which assures the elderly a life beyond sunset years. The effort is ingenuous as it promises retired Sikhs all and any assistance they require. Whether it is about opening a bank account, getting a new passport, hiring a maid or seeking productive engagement, Amritpal Singh’s portal www.retiredsikhs.com offers every solution. All it requires is registration, following which a person’s profile becomes available on a global database which is accessed every minute by a range of service providers, globally.
- ruhanisatsangusa.org "To fill the human heart with compassion, mercy and universal love, which should radiate to all countries, nations and peoples of the world. To make a true religion of the heart as the ruling factor in one's life. To enable each one to love God, love all, serve all, and have respect for all, as God is immanent in all forms. My goal is that of oneness. I spread the message of oneness in life and living. This is the way to peace on earth. This is the mission of my life, and I pray that it may be fulfilled."
Sa to Sh
- Sabadvartara This web-site promotes 'The Gur Sabad', 'Naam Abhiass' and delivers the truthful meaning of the Sabads in the Guru Granth Ji. It also provides access to the 'Sabad Vartara Tape Index' and various audio recordings.
- saldef.org The Sikh American Legal Defense and Education Fund (SALDEF) is the oldest and largest Sikh American national non-profit civil rights and educational organization. We empower Sikh Americans through legal assistance, educational outreach, legislative advocacy, and media relations.
- Shoorsaini.com: Complete resource on the Saini community of Punjab
- SainiOnline.com:A resource that includes detailed information about Saini Sikhs, including their historical origin, and their contribution to Sikhi and Sikh Martyrdom.
- Sant Sipahi: The Oldest Panthic Magazine: Now in the 60th year of its publication, ’Sant Sipahi’, the oldest Punjabi Panthic monthly magazine, was started in the year 1945 by veteran statesman, 'Panth Rattan' Master Tara Singh. Ever since its inception it has been instrumental in creating public awareness and has always been the forerunner opinion maker. Right from its inception ‘Sant Sipahi has always stood by the Sikh Principles and, taking inspiration from 'Gurbani', 'Gur-Itihaas' and 'Sikh Rehat Maryada', has guarded the Sikh interests. Committed to safeguarding the ideology of the Akal Takhat Sahib, it has always acted as a panthic watchdog taking up some bold initiatives on Sikh social and panthic issues. At present it is being edited by eminent Sikh scholar and Sikh Legislative affairs expert Sardar Gurcharanjit Singh Lamba
- www.SantRanjitSinghJi.com ...The Official International Website for the renowned Gurmat Parchaarak of the Sikh Panth, Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji Dhadrianwale...providing mass multimedia and information of International Gurmat Visits by the Jathebandhi...
- Shaheedan - E - Wafa <----- Read It Online
- Singhs as Crossroads Seva to the Max.com - SevaToTheMAX is an Internet resource that is designed to provide interesting content for the propagation of Sikh missionary work across the world.
- Search Gurbani: Gurbani Research Website Pathway to God - THE Guru Granth Sahib is indeed unique in its thought, literary expression and the message it continues to communicate centuries after it was written. Exalted thought needs to be transported on the vehicle of language to reach the masses. Poetic expression lifts prose to a higher plane. When verse and music meld, their beauty and sweetness makes mind transcend the humdrum of rational existence.
- shrg.net The Sikh Human Rights Group (SHRG) is a group of volunteers and activists with a mutual interest in the protection and promotion of human rights, the peaceful resolution of conflicts and reform of the agencies of the United Nations to reflect the needs of the people rather than the states.
- Sikh Bytes Kirtan & Video Downloads
- Sikh Community & Youth Service (SCYS)
- Sikh Coalition.org: Defends civil rights
- Sikhee.com A wealth of Sikh articles and multimedia aimed at uplifting your spirit. Free mp3s, photos and videos to download.
Sikh Formations: Religion, Culture, Theory
- Sikh Formations An interdisciplinary journal founded to understand Sikhs, Sikhism, and Sikh Identity within the context of a new and dynamic setting that embraces globalisation, trans-nationalism, and other related processes.
- SikhiTube.Com was founded in November 2006 and is a sharing sikh media site for people to watch and share original Sikh Videos worldwide through a Web experience.
- SikhiSearch.com A gurbani Multimedia Search engine, which searches for keertan, Katha , shabads either in Audio/video (downloadable and streaming) or Readable format depending on Your search prefrences. Sikhi search do not contain any of this material it just searches all the sikh sites mentioned here and all others those are available to us. We hav also created a directory of websites related to sikhism, a list of all available sikhism Radio Stations, and sikhism Wallpapers.
- Sikhi to the Max SGGS( Sacy Guran De Granth Sahib ) on line. Gurbani Search Engine. Gurbani GAME 'Super Saint'.
- sikhiwiki.org Welcome to SikhiWiki, a free Sikh Encyclopedia that anyone can edit.
- SikhiUnited.Com: SikhiUnited.Com This is a new Sikh Youth Forum. Main Features are: -Free Sign-Up -New Topic Posting & Replies -Gurbani & Shabads(Audio-To Download) including simrans from Bhai Manpreet and from other artists.Also live events from SaadSangat -Gurbani & Shabads(Video-To Download) including simrans from other artists -Desktop Themes & Wallpapers -Gallery If you are trying to look for any types of Gurbani & Shabads Audio or Video and you cant find it well you can post in at SikhiUnited.Com and we will find it for you.
- sikhism.com Comprehensive Site on Sikh faith - Find Literature, Books, Articles, Kirtan, Sakhis, etc
- SikhismGuide.org Guide to the Sikh religion. History of the Sikh Gurus and saints. Information on Sikh gurdwaras. Calendar of Sikh holidays.
- sikhkids.com The aim of SIKHkids.com is to give young Sikh people support and the platform to share their views experiences and knowledge with each other.
Sikh M to R
- Sikh Marg- NIRMOLE GURBANI SITE.Strongly recommended for all Gurbani Lovers.
- Sikhnet.com One of the original Sikh websites which has a wide spectrum of interesting items - A must for all Web-addict Sikhs! SikhNet is truly a labor of love. SikhNet went online for the first time in 1983, as the first computer presence for Sikh Dharma......
- sikhnation.com Books, Kirtan, Photo Galley, Sikhi Computer Games, etc
- Sikh People AKA Sikh World New Sikh Website
- SikhPioneers.org: Pioneer Immigration to Pacific Coast
- Sikh Religious Society of Chicago *** New *** This organization manages the largest Gurdwara Sahib of Midwest America at 1280 Winnetka Street, Palatine on a Campus spread over fourteen acres of land at a prime location in Chicago's metropolitan area.
- sikhreligion.org Sikh Missionary Center, P.O. Box 62521, Phoenix, Arizona 85082 USA
Sikh S to Z
- Sikh S
- sikhscholarship.org To provide prestigious scholarships for Sikhs to leading universities such as Oxford and Harvard, thereby ensuring Sikhs are always represented at the world’s top universities
- Sikh Sangeet Listen, Stream and Download high-quality MP3 files of Shabad Kirtan, Gurbani Uchaaran (Shri Guru Granth Sahib recital in MP3 format), Gurmat Veechar, Dharmik Songs, Live Recorded and Dhadi Vaaran.
- SikhiSensations.com Download keertan, view photos, and download multimedia presentations not only from all aspects of Sikhi...
- Sikhspeak.com An e-Magazine for Sikhs in the Information Age. "Recognise Mankind as One" - Guru Gobind Singh Ji. Also see Sikhspeak
- Sikh Search Engine
- Sikh Shabads.com Welcome to SikhShabads.com. This site is designed to help you understand the meanings behind the shabads and prayers that we read and listen to everyday. We are creating "captions": for each one of the shabads and prayers. Captions are lines of text that change according to the audio that is currently being played. In these captions, we try to place Gurmukhi, English pronunciation, and translations.
- Sikhstudents.ca: Uniting the Youth of Canada!
- Sikhs Holland
- SikhSangat.org: Sikhi News Worlwide
- SikhSeek.com: Web Guide For Finding Anything Sikh
- SikhiSidak.Com was founded in 2005 and is a comprehensive resource site for Sikhism meeting the needs and aspirations of the Sikhs worldwide - social, cultural, religious, professional and personal, and elite podium providing a strong network for all age groups to collaborate, exchange information and expand their horizons to serve humanity as exemplary citizens. Sikhism believes in One God and equality to all humans, rejects idol worship, casteism, ritualism and asceticism. Ours is a humble effort to bring awareness about Sikhism and may be of some use to knowledge seekers
- Sikh T to Z
- Sikh Zone Learn about Sikhism, Sikh Gurus, Read Gurbani online, download Sikhism Wallpapers, Download pdf gurbani.
- 'SikhVibes.com:' Great collection of NEW/RARE kirtan recordings from smaagams, raensbayees and kirtan programs from around the world. Our kirtan section is updated every week ! Launched this year in January 2008, SikhVibes.com has grown to over 100 GB of free online recordings/videos and more ! Free Kirtan Katha and Video downloads
- Sikh Videos Gurbani Kirtan Watch some of the most popular Sikh Religious Videos at high quality for free.
- Sikh Women.com
- A sikh web portal with Sikh news, Sikh views, Gurdwara pics, Sikh matrimonial and a lot more related to Sikh community.
Rest of Si(l-z)
Rest of S (j-z)
- Smart Sikhs FREE Online Network - Sikh Dating and Sikh Matrimony.
- SOCH *** New *** The SOCH is an organization with a mission to impact the lives of less privileged children, enabling them to maximize their potential and change their lives.
- 'Sweet Sikhi:' is the affectionate title given to a group of Sikh youngsters who are dedicated to seva for the social and spiritual upliftment of Sikh youngsters through sharing Gurmat (the Guru's teachings) in a medium, language and way, which young people can relate to and understand through the radio, talks, workshops and camps.
- Waheguroo.com: Established in 2000, Waheguroo! Network is the fastest growing Sikhi portal on the net. which includes Waheguroo network | waheguroo forum | keertan.net | Khalsa.TV | Kathaa.net | Hukam.Waheguroo.com | Panthic.org | panthic radio | panthic weekly news etc.
- Waheguroo - Photo Gallery Categories: Keertan Pictures (1357); Eminent Sikhs (242): Sikhi Art (46); Gurdwara Sahibs (83); Sikh Cultures (18); Gatherings / Events / Camps (565)
- WaheGuru.us: WaheGuru.us is for anyone who’d like to share their experience with prayer and meditation. At one time or another, many of us have felt the power of a particular prayer. Readers are encouraged to include its gist or meaning, why it means so much to them, any life experiences that go to illustrate how it helped them.
- Warrior Saints.com: Gatka is an ancient battle-tested martial art, which uses the sword as its primary weapon.
Today, it exists exclusively amongst the Sikhs who have passed down
the flamboyant techniques through generations. .... Click here to read on.
|Gurus:||Nanak Dev | Guru Angad | Amar Das | Ram Das | Guru Arjan | Har Gobind | Har Rai | Har Krishan | Tegh Bahadur | Gobind Singh | Guru Granth Sahib | Sikh Bhagats|
|Philosophy:||Sikh Beliefs | Simran | Sewa | Beliefs and Principles | Underlying Values | Prohibitions | Technique and Methods | Other observations | Technique and Methods|
|Practices:||Ardas | Amrit Sanskar | Chardi Kala | Dasvandh | Five Ks | Kirat Karni | Kirtan | Langar | Naam Japna | Simran | Three Pillars | Vand Chakna | Five Evils | Five Virtues|
|Scripture:||Guru Granth Sahib | Sikh Scripture | Dasam Granth | Ek Onkar | Waheguru | Bani | Mool Mantar | Japji Sahib | Jaap Sahib | Chaupai | Anand Sahib | Tav-Prasad Savaiye | Rehras | Sukhmani|
|More:||History | Gurdwaras | Harmandir Sahib | Khalsa | Khanda | Names | Places | News | Satguru | Sikhs | Bhagat Farid | Bhagat Kabir | Websites | Biographical | Terms|