First Step: Commit >> "Will Obey Thy Hukm"
- socyy By staying in a non decisive, baffled & confused mental state soci true direction n can never be hovEe realised jy even if soce Khalsa stays engrossed lK end var lessly
- cupyy by introvertly hiding in a self created shell cup our state of slavery & exploitation by FALSEHOOD n can never be hovEe got rid off jay iven if Khalsa laEi commits to & resolves to rha stay liv at the receiving end. 3ar for eternity.
- BuKiAa Exploiters & exploited who are starving, BuK their hunger n can never be Uu3re satisfied jy even if Khalsa b^na establishes pureAa kingdoms Bar beyond all horizens.
|The hunger of the hungry cannot be quenched if food is carried as baggage
|sehas si-aanpaa lakh hoh taa ik naa chalai naal
|One may possess a hundred thousand clever ideas, but even one will not accompany him/her*
|kiv sachi-aaraa ho-ee-ai kiv koorhai tutai paal
|How then can one be purified? How can one throw away the falsehood?
|hukam rajaa-ee chalnaa naanak likhi-aa naal
|Says Nanak, By Abiding by the Command of God, which is written along with everyone!
Kalsa Hari Singh je Vah!gur je ka Kalsa Vah!gur je ke f3yh !
jo 2esyy gur siKwa niv niv laga pau jeOo.......f3yh prvan krne je
- Sir, during my work on this page the system is directing me to a page link title. I am not able to understand as to what it expects from me & what is the Hukm for me. Kindly help!!
Gur f3yh !
- -Kha Col Rajender Singh 02Dec08 7:07pm