From SikhiWikiJump to navigationJump to search
'34 to 37' of 38 Steps to Lord TRUTH ..back to Step 32 & 33
- I am the WAY...Lord TRUTH..........IDOLS of TRUTH....Sikh....SAINT.....Khalsa
- Step 1 to 3 : COMMIT YOURSELF
- 4 to 7 : KNOW YOUR OWN SELF.. EARLY TO BED & EARLY ....
- 8 to 11: LISTEN
- 12 to 15: BELIEVE
- 16 to 19: HONOR THY COMMANDMENTS
- 20 to 23: SHINE the SOILED SOUL
- 24 to 27: BECOME A VISIONARY
- 28 to 31: BECOME FLAWLESS
- 32 & 33: SAY Nooooo....! to FALSEHOOD
- 34 to 37: SEE THE WHOLE PICTURE as LORD DOES
- 38th,the Last DRAW SUSTENANCE from TRUTH & TRUE IDEAs
TRUTHFULLY BELIEVE in TRUE IDEAs
38th Step: CRAFT TRUE IDEAS
Let Idols Of Truth make :-
- SELF CONTROL be ........their Goldsmith's Shop.
- PATIENCE ..........their Goldsmith.
- INTELLECT ......... their Anvil.
- VEDAS(Wisdom) .... their Hammer.
- FEAR (of TRUTH).. their Blower.
- HARD WORK ......... their Furnace.
- LOVE .................... their Crucible.
- THY NAME ( TRUTH ) be the Raw Material ( Basic Building Block ).
- 'Such Creative Work is undertaken only by those who are considered worthy of thy blessings.
DRAW SUSTENANCE from TRUTH & TRUE IDEAs and.....back to IDOL of TRUTH
- ...Thus live life on all caring Mother Earth, in whose lap play the entire humanity led by Day & Night turn by turn, playing their innings.
- Good../..Bad Deeds are watched, monitored & accounted for, on real time basis by Lord TRUTH from a distance.
- As one sows so shall one reap, be it here or far far away any where in the universe & beyond.
- Blessed are Those who always stay focused on TRUTH & depart after living life guided by nothing but TRUE IDEAs.
- Dare & Sing ‘TRUTH’ through Heart beat to beat. Naam Japo!' & earn blessings of Bani ). Naam hee Raam hai.
- Bare & Share ’True Ideas with Seekers thus you seek. Naam Japaao! & earn the blessings of Gurbani). Naam hee Daan (True Gift) hai. Entire uviverse belongs to khalsa devoid of any Coyrights what so ever.
- Care & Kill one Here Introspect & kill no one but ego through breaths we breathe. Naam naal hee Ishnaan karo! . Naam Varsaao apny dil wich! & earn the blessings of SatGurBani.