From SikhiWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Step 1: Commit: "will Obey Orders"
- Step 2: Resolve "will understand orders without being argumentative".
- Step 3: Motivate: ...gav" koi taan....-- (any one there to dare on this path of TRUE Sikhi.??). Register Yourself Here (Just write your name under appropriate heading & tell the whole world that you have joined the order of Khalsa
- Step 4 : Understand Orders by pondering over wisdom during
Amrit Vyla....!!& by sharing True Ideas i.e. Solutions to the Problems in compamy of Motivated Sikhs.
- Step 5 : Publish: the solutions arrived at in the morning through Singing, Speaking, listening to inputs from others & stay focused on nothing but on ground execution of orders understood in 4th step.
- Those who sleep Through Amrit Vela are DOGs.....SatGurBani
- Those who sleep Through Amrit Vela are better than not even a Log of Firewood. --SatGurBani
- If you claim yourself to be a TRUE Sikh, Chop off your head & offer it to the kitchen stove, at least we will save some wood.....SatGurBani
Learnig a Language
Step1 Step2 ..... Stepn
We Resolve & Commit Here before SatGur(read Humanity)that...
- Step2: We will evolve SatGurBani cultural classes in our nearby Gurdwara & will learn as a group during Amrit Vela. Who so ever volunteers can teach others
- Step3: We will encourage our near & dear Ones to practice speaking, singing & writing SatGurBani language through the day by communicating with all in Lord TRUTH's own language i.e. SatGurBani. We will make best of the Sikhi. Web Space on Khalsa Web Sites.
We WILL Sleep & rise Early
- Step4: We will jointly spend Two periods(hrs) throgh Amrit vela & start learnig SatGurbani as resolved in Step1
- Step5: We Will Sing.., Will Listen to.., Will believe in.. & Will grasp the spirit of Assa De Vaar & apply it on ground through the day.
........ ........ ........