SACH KHAND >>
& there lives kr3a puruK ( Humble Truth Crafter ).
kr3a puruK is found & arrived at only through the Grace of 38 STEPS of TRUE IDEAs ( SatGur )SEQUENCIALLY TRAVERSED BY A HUMAN BEING THROUGH HIS LIFE TIME
2an mhi.da 3lii Kak jy milyy 3a ms3k laeiyy, kUwa lalc $ddiyy, hoe ik (kr3a puruK) mn ikk Diaeiy"
'Kr3a puruK, an Idol of TRUTH 'is :--
- -Immaculate and Pure.
- -Inaccessible, (lives in the middle of niich jaa3 located in remote & inaccessble areas devoid of any respectable life support )
- -Unreachable ( Pandas have command & conrol over Kar3a puruK's resources they will not let any one have access to Creative Persons, sice kr3a purK is the source of money for prapogators of FALSEHOOD )
- -Kar3a puruK is Unrivalled, with nothing but LORD to meditate on.
- -All living beings are Yours o Kr3a puruK.
- -You are the Giver of all souls .
- Meditate on Lord TRUTH. Thou are:--
- -Dispeller of all sorrows. The Lord
- -the Master & the Servant
- the poor beings (vedic dieties made of Stone & their Worshipers) are wretched and miserable!
- You are constant in each and every heart, and in all things. O Dear Lord, you are the One.
- Some are givers, and some are beggars. This is all Your Wondrous Play. You Yourself are the Giver, and You Yourself are the Enjoyer.
- I know no other than You. You are the Supreme Lord God, Limitless and Infinite. What Virtues of Yours can I speak of and describe? Unto those who serve You, unto those who serve You, Dear Lord, servant Nanak is a sacrifice. || 2 ||
Khalsa who meditate on You, Lord are humble beings who dwell in peace in this world. They are liberated, they are liberated—those who meditate on the Lord.For them, the noose of death is cut away. Those who meditate on the Fearless One, on the Fearless Lord—all their fears are dispelled.
Those who serve, those who serve my Dear Lord, are absorbed into the Being of the Lord, Har, Har. Blessed are they, blessed are they, who meditate on their Dear Lord. Servant Nanak is a sacrifice to them. || 3 ||
Devotion to You, devotion to You, is a treasure overflowing, infinite and beyond measure. Your devotees, Your devotees praise You, Dear Lord, in many and various and countless ways. For You, many, for You, so very many perform worship services, O Dear Infinite Lord; they practice disciplined meditation and chant endlessly. For You, many, for You, so very many read the various Simritees and Shaastras. They perform rituals and religious rites.
But only those devotees, are sublime, O servant Nanak, who are pleasing to my Dear Lord God. || 4 ||
You are the Primal Being, the Most Wonderful Creator. There is no other as Great as You. Age after age, You are the One. Forever and ever, You are the One. You never change, O Creator Lord. Everything happens according to Your Will. You Yourself accomplish all that occurs. You Yourself created the entire universe, and having fashioned it, You Yourself shall destroy it all. Servant Nanak sings the Glorious Praises of the Dear Creator, the Knower of all. || 5 || 1 ||
AASAA, FOURTH MEHL: You are the True Creator, my Lord and Master. Whatever pleases You comes to pass. As You give, so do we receive. || 1 || Pause ||
All belong to You, all meditate on you. Those who are blessed with Your Mercy obtain the Jewel of the Naam, the Name of the Lord. The Gurmukhs obtain it, and the self-willed manmukhs lose it. You Yourself separate them from Yourself, and You Yourself reunite with them again. || 1 ||
You are the River of Life; all are within You. There is no one except You. All living beings are Your playthings. The separated ones meet, and by great good fortune, those suffering in separation are reunited once again. || 2 ||
They alone understand, whom You inspire to understand; they continually chant and repeat the Lord’s Praises. Those who serve You find peace.
They are intuitively absorbed into the Lord’s Name. || 3 ||
You Yourself are the Creator. Everything that happens is by Your Doing. There is no one except You. You created the creation; You behold it and understand it. O servant Nanak, the Lord is revealed through the Gurmukh, the Living Expression of the Guru’s Word. || 4 || 2 ||
AASAA, FIRST MEHL: In that pool, people have made their homes, but the water there is as hot as fire! In the swamp of emotional attachment, their feet cannot move. I have seen them drowning there. || 1 ||
In your mind, you do not remember the One Lord—you fool! You have forgotten the Lord; your virtues shall wither away. || 1 ||
Pause || I am not celibate, nor truthful, nor scholarly. I was born foolish and ignorant into this world. Prays Nanak, I seek the Sanctuary of those who have not forgotten You, O Lord! || 2 || 3 ||
AASAA, FIFTH MEHL: This human body has been given to you. This is your chance to meet the Lord of the Universe. Nothing else will work. Join the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy; vibrate and meditate on the Jewel of the Naam. || 1 ||
Make every effort to cross over this terrifying world-ocean. You are squandering this life uselessly in the love of Maya. || 1 || Pause ||
I have not practiced meditation, self-discipline, self-restraint or righteous living. I have not served the Holy; I have not acknowledged the Lord, my King. Says Nanak, my actions are contemptible! O Lord, I seek Your Sanctuary; please, preserve my honor! || 2 || 4 ||
- Definition of Khalsa
- Idols of Truth
- Path & Panth of TRUE Sikhs
- Hukm from SatGur
- 3HOs- Health, Happiness & Holiness:Origin of
- We the Dare Devil Pepole
- Amrit Vela
- Original textGurbani.net
- Detailed grammatically correct Punjabi TranslationPg 0001
- Detailed grammatically correct English TranslatioReflections of SGGS
- Original text with English translation.Sikhi to the Max
- Combined English and Hindi Translation.Gurbani by SriGranth.com
- Japji Sahib Original, English Transliteration, Punjabi & English Translation
- Japji Sahib Original, English Translation and Transliteration]
- Jap Ji Sahib Online
- Jap Ji Sahib Online
|These are the Popular Banis of Sikhism|