Sikhism in Italy
Italian Sikhs are a religious minority in Italy. Italy has the second biggest Sikh population in Europe after United Kingdom. They number more than 70,000 (about 0.12 % of total Italian population). There are about 22 gurdwaras across the country - the oldest one being in Reggio Emilia in central Italy where many members of the community are engaged in agriculture.
For more population info see: Sikh population in Italy.
- Sri Gurdwara Singh Sabha
- Gurdwara Singh Sabha, Reggio Emilia
- Shri Guru Har Gobind Sahib Sewa Society, Rome
- Gurudwara Singh Sabha, Flero, Brescia
- Address: Via Pablo Neruda 48-49-50, Flero Brescia / As many as 5000 sikhs take blessings from the Sri Guru Granth Sahib here in this Northern Italian City.
- Gurudwara Singh Sabha, Reggio Emilia
- Sri Gurudwara Singh Sabha, Vicenza
- Address: 36070, Castelgomberto, Vicenza (VI), / Located in Castel Gomberto in Vicenza province, the new building of Sri Guru Singh Sabha has a modern kitchen and langar hall. The Darbar on the first floor can accommodate 1,000 people.
- Gurdwara Singh Sabha, Vescovato, Cremona
- Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib Sewa Society,
- Address: Via Luchini Pompeati Arturo, 70, 00057, Maccarese (Fiumicino), Roma (RM)