From SikhiWikiJump to navigationJump to search
|July 2019 / 551
||1||2 Foundation of Sri Akal Takhat (1606)||3||4||5 Birth Guru Hargobind (1595)||6|
|14||15||16 New month Saawan||17||18||19||20|
|21 Miri-Piri Day||22||23 Birth Guru Har Krishan (1656)||24||25||26||27 Birthday Baba Zorawar Singh (1696)|
|28||29||30||31||July 2019 / 551|
- 2: Foundation of Sri Akal Takhat / 18 Harh
- 5: Birth Guru Hargobind Ji / 21 Harh
- 8: Marriage of Guru Nanak to Mata Sulakhani on 8 July 1487 (Harh 24, 1544) at the home of Mool Chand in Batala (now Dera Sahib Gurdwara)
- 17: Passing away of Sardar Teja Singh Samundri on 17 July, 1926 after long imprisonment in Lahore Fort.
- 20: Dr. W. Hew Mcleod (1932 - 20 July 2009) passed away 20 July 2009. He was a prolific and highly controversial scholar, professor and author, belong to New Zealand. The son of a sheep-farmer had come to Punjab, the north Indian border province that has a Sikh majority population, as a Christian missionary in 1958. He then settled down in Batala town, 40 km from Amritsar, Mcleod found his interest in Christianity waning and was drawn to Sikh history.
- 23: Birth Guru Har Krishan Ji / 8 Saawan
- 23: Baba Atal Rai, son of Guru Hargobind ji left for his heavenly abode on 23 July, 1627
- 27: Guru Tegh Bahadur taken into custody by Nur Muhammad Khan Miraza of Ropar Police post, on 27 July, 1675 (Savan 12,1732) at Malikpur Ranghran, Pargana Ghanaula, and sent to Sirhind.
- 27: Birthday of Baba Zorawar Singh, the son of Guru Gobind Singh. He was born at Anandpur in 27 July, 1694.