(Redirected from 9 April)
|April 2019 / 551||1||2||3||4||5||6|
|7||8||9 Birthday Sahibzada Jujhar Singh (1691)||10||11||12||13 Turban day|
|14 Vaisakhi :Birth of Khalsa, New month Vaisakh (1699)||15||16 Multiple Events (see below *)||17||18 Birthday Guru Angad (1504) & Guru Tegh Bahadur (1621)||19||20|
||April 2019 / 551|
|* Joti Jot Guru Angad Dev, Gur Gadi Guru Amar Das (1552) and Joti Jot Guru Har Krishan, Gur Gadi Guru Tegh Bahadur (1664)|
April is the fourth month of the year in the Gregorian Calendar and one of four with the length of 30 days.
- 9 April 1598: Demise of Bibi Bhani ji (1535 - 1598) daughter of Guru Amar Das and Mata Mansa Devi. She left for her heavenly abode at Goindval on 9 April 1598. She was born on 19 January 1535 (21 Magh 1591 Bk) at Basarke Gillan, a village near Amritsar.
- April 9: Birth Sahibzada Jujhar Singh
- April 15, 1469 : Birth of Guru Nanak Dev (15 April 1469 - 22 September, 1539),the the founder of Sikhism and the first of the ten Gurus of the Sikhs.
- April 16: Joti Jot Guru Angad Dev, Gur Gadi Guru Amar Das, Joti Jot Guru Har Krishan, Gur Gadi Guru Tegh Bahadur
- April 18: Birthday Guru Angad Dev and
- April 18, 1621: Guru Tegh Bahadur (April 18, 1621 - November 24, 1675) was the ninth of the ten Gurus of Sikhism and became Guru on April 16, 1664 following in the footsteps of his grand-nephew, Guru Har Krishan.
- April 21: Giani Ditt Singh was a scholar, poet, editor and an eminent Singh Sabha reformer was born on April 21, 1853 at village Kalaur in the district of Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab India.