(Redirected from 21 December)Jump to navigationJump to search
December is the twelfth and last month of the year in the Gregorian Calendar and one of seven Gregorian months with the length of 31 days.
- 5: Birth of Bhai Vir Singh (December 5, 1872 - June 10, 1957)
- 12: Birthday Sahibzada Fateh Singh Ji / 29 Maghar
- 14: 1 of Poh
- 21/22: The Story of bravery & sacrifice known as Second battle of Chamkaur Sahib was a battle fought between Khalsa led by Guru Gobind Singh against the Mughal forces led by Wazir Khan and other Mughal Generals believed to have taken place on 21 December 1705 and 22 December 1705.
- 21: Shaheedi Sahibzada Ajit Singh, Sahibzada Jujhar Singh and Bhai Jiwan Singh and other Sikhs Shaheeds at Second battle of Chamkaur Sahib / 8 Poh
- 22: Shaheedi Bhai Sangat Singh & other Sikhs at Second battle of Chamkaur Sahib
- 26: Shaheedi Sahibzada Zorawar Singh, Sahibzada Fateh Singh, and Mata Gujri Ji / 13 Poh
Note: The Dates of events in this article have been changed in accordance with the Nanakshahi calendar and so may not be the same as in other articles. (The Second battle of Chamkaur Sahib is at some places recorded as taking place on 7/8 December 1705 but according to the Nanakshahi calendar it took place on 21/22 December 1705. And so, we now commemorated the martyrdoms (shaheedis) on 21/22 December)