(Redirected from 15th of April)Jump to navigationJump to search
April is the fourth month of the year in the Gregorian Calendar and one of four with the length of 30 days.
- 9 April 1598: Demise of Bibi Bhani ji (1535 - 1598) daughter of Guru Amar Das and Mata Mansa Devi. She left for her heavenly abode at Goindval on 9 April 1598. She was born on 19 January 1535 (21 Magh 1591 Bk) at Basarke Gillan, a village near Amritsar.
- April 9: Birth Sahibzada Jujhar Singh
- April 15, 1469 : Birth of Guru Nanak Dev (15 April 1469 - 22 September, 1539),the the founder of Sikhism and the first of the ten Gurus of the Sikhs.
- April 16: Joti Jot Guru Angad Dev, Gur Gadi Guru Amar Das, Joti Jot Guru Har Krishan, Gur Gadi Guru Tegh Bahadur
- April 18: Birthday Guru Angad Dev and
- April 18, 1621: Guru Tegh Bahadur (April 18, 1621 - November 24, 1675) was the ninth of the ten Gurus of Sikhism and became Guru on April 16, 1664 following in the footsteps of his grand-nephew, Guru Har Krishan.
- April 21: Giani Ditt Singh was a scholar, poet, editor and an eminent Singh Sabha reformer was born on April 21, 1853 at village Kalaur in the district of Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab India.