(Redirected from 1913)
|Move back to 1800||1900||Move forward to 2000|
- 1901: birth of Sobha Singh (29 November 1901 - 21 August 1986), famous Sikh painter, was born on 29 November 1901
- 1913: Demise of Max Arthur Macauliffe (10 September 1841 - 15 March 1913), and English translator of the Sikh scriptures and historian of early Sikhism, was born on September 10, 1841, at Newcastle West, Limerick County, Ireland and died on 15 March 1913 at his London home - Sinclair Gradens, West Kensington.
- 1914: Komagata Maru incident: Komagata Maru was a Japanese steam liner, that was chartered by an affluent businessman, Gurdit Singh, to bring Indian immigrants to Canada in 1914.
- 1924 February 21: Jaito Morcha, 1924. Also on June 19 6th Shahidi Jatha of 500 Akalis, led by Sant Prem Singh Ji Kokari, courted arrest upon reaching Jaito.
- 1928: Birthday of Dara Singh (born November 19, 1928) a Punjabi wrestler and film actor from the Sikh holy city of Amritsar, Punjab in India.
- 1932: Birth year of Dr. Manmohan Singh. India's fourteenth Prime Minister and the first Sikh Indian prime minister was born on 26 September 1932, in Gah, West Punjab (now in Pakistan).
- 1938: Demise of Bhai Kahn Singh, of Nabha (30 August 1861 - 24 November 1938), was a celebrated scholar and encyclopaedia writer, who was born on 30 August 1861 in village of Sabaz Banera near Nabha, Patiala Punjab, India
- 1967: Barsi of Bhagat Singh Thind, PhD, (3 October 1892 - 15 September 1967) was an Indian American Sikh writer and lecturer on "spiritual science" who was involved in an important legal battle over the rights of Indians to obtain U.S. citizenship.
- 1986: Demise of Sobha Singh (29 November 1901 - 21 August 1986), famous Sikh painter who passed away 21 August 1986 in Chandigarh.