Man Yog Hari Singhji WaKaFa !
- Kindly Help me decipher as to Where User:Mutia on 05 Nov 06 Bungled it( I seem to be real good at inadvertently messing up things.)
- Mutia hates to be thrown out of Sikhiwiki nay! SACH KHAND... :-)
- I thought that writing the 'Rahau' tuks as the 'heading'(padSchhed) of the Shabad made for better & simpler assimilation than Template: Showhukam
The reasons for this change are:
- 1 The underline for Gurmukhi make the reading of letters difficult ie - cannot deciper especially the Aunkarh but also the Dulainkarh as the underline goes straight through these symbols making it difficult to read.
- 2 As the Hukamnama needs to be done daily, this exercise of formatting would be very involved on a daily basic and may delay the set up of the Hukamnama and may also lead to mistakes and complication.
So I think it should be left simple, so that it can be done easily everyday.
However, if highlighting helps, then setting a colour may be a better idea. If you would like to suggest a colour scheme and would be prepared to do this daily, it would be most welcome.
- By changing the Hukamnama template to Hukamnama1 and using a table format, we could have a display as shown below - although the red colour for the highlight needs to be changed!!
Any suggestions?? or more variations?? Look forward to your reply --Hari Singh 23:48, 4 November 2006 (MST)
Sir Thanks for guiding. How to get green justified left ? Will be with you tomorrow with some thing. Gur Fateh -Mutia
sgpc.net from SGGS Page 720 English Punjabi
ਜੋ ਇਛਹਿ ਸੋਈ ਫਲ ਪਾਵਹਿ ਫਿਰਿ ਦੂਖ ਨ ਲਾਗੈ ਆਇ ॥1॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥
|ਸੋ ਜਪ ਸੋ ਤਪ ਸਾ ਬਰਤ ਪੂਜਾ ਜਿਤ ਹਰਿ ਸਿਉ ਪਰੀਤਿ ਲਗਾਇ ॥|
|ਬਿਨ ਹਰਿ ਪਰੀਤਿ ਹੋਰ ਪਰੀਤਿ ਸਭ ਝੂਠੀ ਇਕ ਖਿਨ ਮਹਿ ਬਿਸਰਿ ਸਭ ਜਾਇ ॥1॥|
|ਤੂ ਬੇਅੰਤ ਸਰਬ ਕਲ ਪੂਰਾ ਕਿਛ ਕੀਮਤਿ ਕਹੀ ਨ ਜਾਇ ॥|
|ਨਾਨਕ ਸਰਣਿ ਤਮ”ਾਰੀ ਹਰਿ ਜੀਉ ਭਾਵੈ ਤਿਵੈ ਛਡਾਇ ॥2॥6॥|