- 1 .
- 2 THREE PILLARS
- 3 CONTRIBUTERS
- 4 BRIEF ISSUE WISE DISCUSSION
1. Frequency of terms in SGGS
- nwmu..............-3307 times
- dwnu...............-230 times
- esnwnu...........-48 times
nwmu dwnu esnwnu.-7 times
- 1. By SHABAD Guru's Grace, your face shall be radiant. Staying focused on LORD TRUTH you shall receive the benefits of SHARING & STANDING by TRUTH.Pg 46---
- 2. Thou instilled within me the TRUTH, SHARING & STANDING by LORD TRUTH.Pg 74---
- 3. They hold fast to meditating on , SHARING, and standing by LORD TRUTH. they remain awake & devotion to Lord TRUTH ||7||Pg 419---
- 4. The self-willed manmukh does not meditate on,SHARE & stand by LORD TRUTHf. his body rolls in the dust. ||1|Pg 596---
- 5. The 'Ten day vedic ritual is of no avail'.It stands eccompassed in Meditation on, SHARING and LIVING by LORD TRUTH.Pg 840---
- 6. Blessed is a Gurmukh who meditates on,SHARES & STANDES by LORD TRUTH.Pg 942---
- 7. Confirm your faith in LORD TRUTH, SHARING TRUTH and standing by TRUTH ; chant the Shabad Guru's sermons forever.Pg 1101
NAAM: Stay Focoused on (LORD) TRUTH
DAAN: SHARE (LORD) TRUTH(s) With All
ISHNAAN: Keep Mind Spotless Through Bathing With (LORD) TRUTH(s)
1. Initiater- Amita Singh
2. Contributers may please write their brief user names(link to to your user page.)
3. next User Name
4. Next Us....
BRIEF ISSUE WISE DISCUSSION
Let us SIKHs be ONE Like 'ONE LORD TRUTH'
4. All Sikhs may please join hands in sharing TRUE IDEAs('satgur')on this page.Over a Period of time relevant part of this page is thought to become input to the formal main Article User: Mutia 06 Nov05
Date your Notes
5. As done in para 4 above.