Guru Nanak Charitable Trust, Secunderabad
Guru Nanak Charitable Trust Secunderabad runs among other ventures, the Guru Nanak Medical Centre, Secunderabad. This is a famous charitable hospital based at Secunderabad in Andhra Pradesh, India. The Gurdwara Sahib, Secunderabad, and Guru Nanak Charitable Trust opened this medical centre on the premises of Gurdwara sahib on Sunday, October 07, 2007.
According to the Prabhandak Committee president, S. Baldev Singh Bagga and convener R.S. Saluja, this state-of-the-art polyclinic and diagnostic centre will provide free and low-cost medical treatment for the poor and needy of all religions and communities.
- Name: Mr Joginder Singh
- Phone: +(91)-(40)-27701556
- Mobile: +(91)-9052225780
- Location: 9 4 67 Gurudwara Building Near Railway Station Secunderabad Hyderabad, Secunderabad, Hyderabad
Andhra Pradesh, India
- Deals in: Hospitals & Medical Centers, Charitable Hospitals
- ‘Healing touch' of the Sikh community
- Guru Nanak Medical Centre opens today
- Guru Nanak Medical Centre dedicates Colour Doppler for the benefit of poor
- First ever Agan Bhent Seva Samagam in South India draws huge crowds
- Map of Gurdwaras in Secunderabad