From SikhiWikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Air is the Guru, Water is the Father, and Earth is the Great Mother of all.
- Day and night are the two nurses, in whose lap the entire world is at play.
- Good deeds and bad are announced in the Presence of Lord Dharma.
- According to their own actions, some are drawn closer, and some are driven farther away.
- Those who have meditated on the Naam have departed after having worked by the sweat of their brows
- O Nanak, their faces are radiant in the Lord’s Court, and many are saved along with them! ||1||