In Gurmat, Shakti is will of God i.e Hukam. It's Will means it's power of God.
- Siv is God=Nirankar and Sakti is his power(Hukam). (ਆਪੇ, ਸਿਵ, ਸਕਤੀ ਸੰਜੋਗੀ ॥)
- The whole world is created by Hukam, but first Hukam is created by Siv.
- Direct Hukam, works on Temporal/worldly things, like Sun, Moon, Earth, Mountain etc.
- Direct Hukam is not on persons because Living person also have their Shakti. Living person, if does not follows command then he engulfed in folly. So Hukam also acted on him but through Satgur.
- God is situated beyond Siv Sakti. Gurbani cleared it: ਨਹ ਸਿਵ ਸਕਤੀ ਜਲ ਨਹੀ ਪਵਨਾ ਤਹ ਅਕਾਰ ਨਹੀ ਮੇਦਨੀ ॥
Siv Shakti vs. Chandi
Chandi is, in will of God, in command/power/Shakti of God. The way Shakti comands it works. Chandi works on Living but not Non Living, but Shakti = Hukam have act on jarh. To explain to people a Dedhari(Living) is needed who is knower of Gurmat such person is called Chandi, because her mind is Chandya hoya(Straight follower). Chandi is basically one who have Mat'i of Wisdom