Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji came to village Handiyaya in the year 1665 A.D and rested under a grove near a pond. From Gurdwara Gurusar Pakka Sahib, GuruJi came to the place where the present Gurdwara Gurusar Kacha Sahib exists. Here an old lady named Mai Joni offered GuruJi fresh milk. Guru Ji drank the milk and blessed Mai Joni. From here Guru Ji moved to Arisar. Gurudwara Gurusar Kacha Sahib Patshahi Nauvin is there in their remembrance.