Gurdwara Dehra Sahib
Gurdwara Dehra Sahib also known as Viah Asthan Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji, marks the house where Bhai Mul Chand lived and where the nuptials were performed. It is situated along a narrow lane called Gali Dehra Sahib between Tibba Bazar and Bara Bazar. In his later days, Mul Chand shifted back to his native village, Pakkhoke Randhave, and his house in Batala became a holy shrine for the Sikhs. Sri Gur Pratap Sura] Granth mentions that Guru Hargobind, at the time of the wedding of his son, Baba Gurditta, visited this house. It continued to be in private possession until taken over by the Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee in 1921-22. A civil suit filed by the original occupants ended in the early forties by an agreement, out of court, under which the plaintiff, Mahant Harbans Singh, surrendered his right of ownership on receipt of appropriate compensation for the property attached to the Gurdwara.
The building, constructed by Maharaja Sher Singh (1807-43), is a 5 metre square domed room with a verandah on three sides, and ancillary accommodation around a marble paved courtyard. This Gurdwara is managed by a local committee under the auspices of the Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee. It owns about 40 acres of agricultural land and some urban property. The major event of the year is the fair held in August-September to mark Guru Nanak's wedding day. A procession taken out from this Gurdwara returns to it after visiting all other prominent gurdwaras of Batala.