Gurdwara Budha Sahib
Gurdwara Budha Sahib is situated in the old Bilaspur City, Himachal Pradesh. Guru Tegh Bahadur along with family (Mata Gujri & Guru Gobind Singh in Childhood) went to Bilaspur to attend the mourning for Raja Dip Chand of Bilaspur. The Dowager Rani Champa of Bilaspur offered to give the Guru Tegh Bahadur a piece of land in her state. Guru Tegh Bahadur bought the site on payment of Rs 500 (Five Hundred Ruppees). The land consisted of the villages of Lodhipur, Mianpur and Sahota. Here on the mound of Makhowal, Guru Tegh Bahadur raised a new habitation. The new village was named after the Guru Tegh Bahadur's mother, Mata Nanaki. Chakk Nanaki later became famous as Anandpur Sahib.
But as the The historic town was submerged in 1954 when the Sutlej River was dammed to create the Govind Sagar(BHAKRA DAM), and a new town was built upslope of the old. So the Actual Gurdwara is not Accessible but Administration had given land to Gurdwara here in Now Bilaspur City.