- "Nanaksar Gurdwara saying, "Priests at the temple are expected to be celibate....".
- "Leeds will no longer allow parties, alcohol, and meat on any of its premises, and as a result the anti-gurmat activity"
to begin with who started all these ?? & Why ??
Sab ty uttam Gur Shabad Viichaar...--SatGurBani
- ".. have urged the chiefs of the SGPC and Akal Takht to impose restrictions.... "
Why can't we Sikh.s impose restrictions on our own self to begin with ??
mn jiity jag jeet....
aap na kry auran updysyy....
let us sikhs learn to see TRUTH through the maze of FALSEHOOD.There is only ONE way of doing it. Walk this way & make a public commitment to it. Any second thought, What so ever it may be, to it itself is part of FALSEHOOD.
- PUJAARIISM HAS NO PLACE IN SIKHI.
- IN SIKHI THINGS HAPPEN BY DEFAULT, THERE ARE NO DOs & DONTs. THERE IS ONE Guru & GOD in ONE who does nothing but EVERYTHING.
--User:Mutia 21:17, 17 April 2007 (EDT)
--User:Mutia 20:55, 17 April 2007 (EDT)