Havildar is a rank used in the military of India and refers to an Indian non-commissioned officer equivalent to a Sergeant in the British Army.
Dafadar is a rank used in the military of India and refers to a Non-Commissioned Officer in the Indian Cavalry equivalent in rank to a Havildar in the Indian Infantry or equivalent rank to Sergeant in the cavalry of the then British Indian Army.
- Weapons of Guru Gobind Singh
- Sikh battles
- Captain Fateh Singh
- First Sikh officer in Pakistan Army
- Lt. Gen. Harbaksh Singh - A Tribute
- Nirmaljit Singh Sekhon
- Remembering the battle of Gallipoli
- When Romans met the Sikhs
- Tejdeep Singh Rattan