Ugardanti (Punjabi: ਉਗਰਦੰਤੀ) is a composition which is present only in Dasam Granth Bir Patna Sahib that is said to have been composed by Guru Gobind Singh. There are 6 Chandds of this bani ending with Chopai.
Ugardanti, a feminine term, is made of two terms:
- Ugar  means Dangerous/Strong/Fierce/Intense.
- Danti  It also means Tooth against Tooth.  means Tooth.
Ugardanti means strong and fierce teeth which destroy Sins, lies, Negativity, Wickedness, Cowardliness and bring worse people on way.
In Gurmat vision the term is explained as follows :
- In Guru Granth Sahib, on page 1082, Guru Nanak said that The Protector who tears apart demons with His teeth, the Upholder of the earth. . Guru Ram Das also explained the Ugar ace, fierce face of god, One whose mind is satisfied with the Lord that servant is known throughout the four ages, in all four directions. If some sinner speaks evil of him, the Messenger of Death chews him up... This is Ugar Face of Hukam, which saves Saintly people and destroy evils.
- In Dasam Granth, Guru Gobind Singh mentioned in Akal Ustat that All those Prophets, saints and hermits, who came into being, were all ultimately crushed under the grinder tooth of KAL.29. 
Ugardanti is attributed as Will power/Command of God i.e one aspect of Akal Purakh, which have power to crush everything in the world. This is popular phrase "to come under jaws","Out of the jaws of death", these jaws are attributed as Hukam. For Eg. Earthquake in haiti killed thousand of Innocent people, Tsunami occured and ate up thousand of people. This is Ugardanti Face of God.
Gurmat is the command of Nirankar/God. Gurmat has power to cut all vices, So Gurmat itself functions as Ugardanti.
- In Bansavalinama, written in 1769 CE, author, Kesar Singh Chibbar, explains and quotes a few passages from the rare composition Ugardanti, which was written by Guru Gobind Singh Ji. 
- Some people say that this Bani, present in the Dasam Granth Bir Patna Sahib, is the work of Sukkha Singh, however others say that this is a misunderstanding that as it is found in his handwritten copy of Sri Dasam Granth and it does not find much other mention in other old hand written Sri Dasam Granth Sahib's. This shows that Ugardanthi did exist and was written about before the time of Sukha Singh.
- The ‘Ugardanti Bani’ is part of Akali Nihang and Namdhari daily liturgy.
- Acc. to Nihung Tradition, This bani was given by Guru Gobind Singh to inspire some of his weaker followers (Sikhs), so that they would be able to fight against tyranny.
Manglacharan is starting of Bani. The Bani starts with:
ੴ ਵਾਹਿਗਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ ॥
ੴ वाहिगढ़रू जी की फतहि ॥
The Lord is one and the Victory is of the Lord.
ਸਰੀ ਭਗਉਤੀ ਜੀ ਸਹਾਇ ॥
सढ़री भगउती जी सहाइ ॥
May the Bhagauti = Gurumatt Helps
The bani Ends with following node:
ਸਰੀ ਇਤਿ ਗੋਬਿੰਦ ਸਿੰਘ ਵਿਰਾਚਿਤੇ ਸਰੀ ਭਗਵਤੀ ਛੰਦ ਖਸਤਮੰ ਸਮਾਪਤੰ ਸਤ ਸਭਮ ਸਤ || ੬ ||
शढ़री इति गोबिंद सिंह विराचिते शढ़री भगवती छंद खशटम समापढ़तम सत सढ़भम सत || ६ ||
Bhagvati Chand Narrated by Guru Gobind Singh Completed with Benediction.