Sachkhoj Academy is a Sikh Institution which is spreading the real and true message of Gurbani with help from Nihang Dharam Singh and other bearers. Sachkhoj Academy, which is situated in Khanna, is different in the sense that all the interpretations of Gurbani done till now are based on the worldly meanings; whereas Gurbani contains teachings which are Omnipresent and Omniscient. All of the Sachkhoj Academy Kathas are recorded at Khanna.
Address: Nihung Dharam Singh, Lalheri Road, Khanna, Distt: Ludhiana, Punjab (India). [email protected]
Works of Sachkhoj Academy
- Spreading Real Message of Gurbani.
- Telling real meanings of Gurbani words with help of Gurbani itself.
- To do interpretations of the Dasam Granth, whose real meanings are being misinterpreted by some Anti Sikh Elements.
- Guides people about wrong directions, where today's Sikhs have gone.
- To Reply all Anti-Gurmat and Fake articles roaming around media, with help of Guru Granth Sahib.
Do view it to know what Gurbani is, Nihung Dharam Singh Kathawachak:
Guru Granth Sahib Kathas
- Listen Katha of Jap Ji Sahib
- Listen Katha Asa Di Vaar
- Katha of Bavan Akhri
- Katha Sidh Gosat
- Katha Asa Di Vaar
- Anand Sahib
- Bani Ravidas Ki
Dasam Granth Kathas
- Akal Ustat
- Bachitar Natak
- Gurmat Katha of Chandi Chariter Ukti Bilas
- Gurmat Interpretations of Chandi Di Vaar
- Gurmat Katha: Chandi Chariter 2 Katha on Youtube
- Chaubis Avtaar Purpose & Meaning with Katha
- Ath Pakhyan Charitar Likhyatey
- In case you have any questions concerning the Guru Granth Sahib, the Dasam Granth, etc., you can talk with Kathawachak at: +919872734342
The Sachkhoj Academy challenges all of you who are questioning the Dasam Granth and its authenticity to listen to their Khanna (see the websites listed below on youtube) or if you wish, please feel free to give them a call. Sachkhoj Academy claims that the interpretations of the dasam granth being used by some anti sikh elements to challenge the granth's authenticity are based purely on Manmatt arguments rather than on gurmat.
Queries and Responses
- What it means "Taa ke Nikat na Avey Kaal"?
- What is Nirgun & Sargun
- What is "Khuaar hoye Sab Mileinge"
- Who is Mahakaal?
- Sikhs & Luv Kush?
- Is Guru Nanak God?
- Response to Ramakant Tiwari - Ram Janambhomi & Sikhs
- What is Jamkaal
- What is Kaal & Akaal
- Reply to Khushwant Singh articles in Sikhs and Hindu's Bath
- Reply to Tamsikh Bhijan Comment by Ramakant Tiwari
- What is real meaning of word "Kaaya"?
If you have any question you can ask to Baba Dharam SIngh at, Nihung Dharam Singh, Lalheri Road, Khanna, Distt: Ludhiana, Punjab (India); Mob no: +919872734342;