Gurdwara Patshahi Dasvin (Sulhar)

From SikhiWiki
Revision as of 01:58, 15 July 2007 by Hpt lucky (talk | contribs) (New page: Sri Gurdwara Patshahi Dasvin - Sulhar village, 10 kilometres south-west of Ambala City was visited by Guru Gobind Singh during his stay at Lakhnaur in 1670-71. The Gurdwara, an old double-...)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigationJump to search

Sri Gurdwara Patshahi Dasvin - Sulhar village, 10 kilometres south-west of Ambala City was visited by Guru Gobind Singh during his stay at Lakhnaur in 1670-71. The Gurdwara, an old double-storey domed building constructed to commemorate the holy visit, stands to the northwest of the village. A spacious divan-hall was added in 1951. Sulhar is approached by Ambala-Pehowa road. Link road to Sulhar branches off at village Bulana.