This page lists all the events in Sikhi that took place on the 15th of the month:
- March 15: Demise of Max Arthur Macauliffe (10 September 1841 - 15 March 1913), and English translator of the Sikh scriptures and historian of early Sikhism, was born on September 10, 1841, at Newcastle West, Limerick County, Ireland and dies on 15 March 1913 at his London home - Sinclair Gradens, West Kensington.
- April 15, 1469 : Birth of Guru Nanak Dev (15 April 1469 - 22 September, 1539),the the founder of Sikhism and the first of the ten Gurus of the Sikhs.
- May 15 = 1 Jeth
- June 15: First day of new month of Harh
- August 15: India Independence Day
- September 15: 1 day of Assu
- September 15: Barsi of Bhagat Singh Thind, PhD, (3 October 1892 - 15 September 1967) was an Indian American Sikh writer and lecturer on "spiritual science" who was involved in an important legal battle over the rights of Indians to obtain U.S. citizenship.
- October 15: 1st of new month of Katik