Idols of Truth are Friend of even Foes
Sikhs may please help themselves in TRUTHFULLY defining the chain of Historical Events below..... User:Mutia27 Dec 06 It is important to project Sikh Philosophy of NAAM JAAN NAAM DAAN NAAM ISHNAAN in its true perspective. Anti Sikh Media is all out to egulf the culture of TRUTHfullness in Sikh society by distorting facts & spirit of pavan SatgurBani.
Sikhism is not yet another faith added to the sickening list of countless existing the World over. It is the only faith which is absolutely White, the only color of TRUTHfullness which encompasses all others. It is a Faith which has only one Sin
jina p$a3a scc cumma p"r mu.......Not acknowledging Truth & falling in love with duality
- Fareed padoned False Sikhs (sleepers through Amrit Vela).....
- Kabeer pardoned False Hinus & False Musalmans
- Nanak pardoned his own sons
- 2nd Nanak pardoned his own sons
- 5th Nanak pardoned his prsecutors
- 9th Nanak pardoned his prosecutors
- 10th Nanak padroned executors of the exploited, starving & bleeding Humanity.
- Eleventh Nanaks pardoned Humanities extending humanities & beyond
- 1947 Sikh alias Nanaks pardoned 47
- 1984Sikh alias Nanaks pardoned 84
- Khalsa is Nanak& Nanak is Khalsa
- Chela learns from guru & guru learns from chela . bothare not guru chela but sikhs
- Guru in mind is walking Chela
- Every True Sikh is Nanak.
- SatGurBani brain washes & creats a Nanak nay Khalsa
- Nanak woships Gur and his own mat where lives his Guru Bani
- Bani guru guru hai bani vich bani amrit sary
hor kyty tuny maaf keey sy myy chit na avan
bin bolia sab kush janda kis agy keechy ardaas jeeo
ih bhi daat teri dataar
Khalsa which means 'Truthfull & Pure' is the name initially given by Nanakto Sikhs. The term used by him for it however was 'Sachiaara'from SatGurBani Language (and Punjabi as well, which is live & green even Today) Language.
10th Nanak Guru Gobind Singh , about 200 years thereafter used the popular word Khalsa (a synonimous of Nanak's 'Sachiara') of his time to popularise it in martial terms under chaotic war torn environment.
The socio-political 'Order of Khalsa' was thus initiated by Nanak (to be more precise by Kabeer)10th Nanak has expresssed his gratitudes to Kabeer in his following words
- "Kabeer Panth ab Baio Khalsa..."
In an eminent GurMat Scholar's Words....
- " Steel of the Sowrd, which Guru Gobind wielded, was provided by Nanak.." (can well be read Kabeer )
The order of Khalsa (Sachiara) was formalised by 10th Nanank. He initiated a formal socio Martial protocol of baptising his Sikhs taking Amrit in a ceremony called Amrit Sanchar. The first time that this ceremony took place was on Baisakhi, which fell on 30 March 1699 at Anandpur Sahib in India. The Sikhs celebrated the 300th anniversary of the day in 1999 with thousands of religious gatherings all over the world.
The word "Khalsa" is derived from Arabic khalis (literally meaning "pure" or "unsullied") and Perso-Arabic khalisah (literally pure; office of revenue department; lands directly under government management), is used collectively for the community of baptised Sikhs. Theologically Khalsa encompasses all Human beings ( irrespective of Their cast, class, creed, faith, race, social / regional denominations) & superior creatures living elsewhere in universe. The term khalisah was used during the Muslim rule in India for crownlands administered directly by the king without the mediation of jagirdars or mansabdars.
Sikh -> Khalsa -> Khalsa Kaal Purakh Ki Fauj
- Sikh = Learning = TAKING GYAAN
- Khalsa = KHAO KABIR JANN BHAYE KHAALSE PREM BHAGAT JIN JAANI = JIN JAANI = The Learned = Bhagat = Bhatt = Satgur = GYAAN KHADAG = PEERI = Fight Through Writings and Discources = NANAK = KABIR = DHANNA = NAMDEV = AMAR DASS = RAM DASS = RAVIDASS = SATTA = BALWAND = SALh = BALH = NALH = KALSAHAR = ARJUN DEV
- Khalsa Fauj = GYAAN KHADAG + SANSARI KHADAG = Jhanda Birdaar = MEERI AND PEERI = Fights through writings, Discussions and SWORDS TOO = GURMAT DE RAKSHAK = HAR GOBIND = GOBIND SINGH = DAYA SINGH = DHARAM SINGH = SAHIB SINGH = MANI SINGH = MOHKAM SINGH = HIMMAT SINGH