Baba Lakha Singh
- Please DO NOT ADD CONTROVERSIAL INFORMATION to this Page
Baba Lakha Singh, popular as Pakhandi Lakha in Sikh reports, is a charlatan, false saint of Abohar, Punjab who declared that he was the embodiment of Guru Nanak Dev Ji and Guru Gobind Singh Ji. He became popular due to a youtube video where he claims him baba nanak, openly and allowing people to bow before him which is not regarded as Sikh activities.
Recently, he has absconded to Rajasthan after word spread of his blasphemous assertions and proclamations.
- Lakha, who published posters and calendars under the name Guru Baba Lakha Singh Ji had been coming to a Gurdwara in the nearby village of Bahavalvasi where he and his followers would dance to the beat of drums.
- The baba would hold diwan inside the Gurdwara hall and sat parallel to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji where villagers made offerings, and prostrated before him. The Gurdwara management committee members have helplessly stood by claiming the baba’s followers were strong arming them and would squash any attempts to disrupt the charlatan’s divans inside the Gurdwara.
In a recent video the pakhandi baba boasts that he will also send the posters proclaiming he was Guru Baba Lakha to the Takhts. Dozens of villagers are seen prostrating before him and shouting Jo Bole So Nihal, Sat Sri Akal to his absurd claims.
Concept of Avtar
- There is no theory in Sikhism of Embodiment of any Sikh Guru or any Bhagat or Bhatt. In Sikhism, every living being born on earth is called Avtar. Gurbani especially says to Human specie that: Avtar Aaye Kia tum keena, Raam Ka Naam Na Kabhun Leena. Every human specie is refered as Raam Ki Ansh(Part of Rama(God)), for that reason every being, especially Human is called Ansha Avtara. Now if someone claim that he is further Avtaar of Some already born Avtaar(Nanak or Govind) is a Anti Sikh Thought, because every human being is Ansh of nirankar but not Ansh of Ansh.
- There are two facts in Sikh history, firstly attainment of Gurgaddi by Guru Granth Sahib from Guru Gobind Singh and other is Five Members of Sikh community so called khalsa, who are svaroop of Guru Gobind Singh himself. So if Sikh will believe 5 Singh Sahib and Guru Granth Sahib. No Single member can take decision related to sikhism after Guru Gobind Singh Sahib.