| September 2018 / 550
||1 First Parkash Adi Granth Sahib (1604)|
|9||10||11||12 Battle of Saragarhi (1897)||13||14||15 New Month of Assu|
|16 Multiple Events (see below *)||17||18 Gur Gadi Guru Angad Dev (1539)||19||20||21||22 Joti Jot Guru Nanak Dev (1539)|
||September 2018 / 550|
|* Joti Jot Guru Amar Das (1574) & Guru Ram Das (1581). And Gur Gadi Guru Ram Das (1574) & Guru Arjan Dev (1581)|
September is the ninth month of the year in the Gregorian Calendar and one of four Gregorian months with the length of 30 days. This month starts in the Nanakshahi month of Bhadon and end in the Nanakshahi month of Assu.
- 1 First Parkash Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji / 17 Bhadon
- 1: Bhai Bachittar Singh (d. 1705), on 1 September 1700 was selected by Guru Gobind Singh to single-handedly face a drunken elephant brought forth by the enemy to batter down the gate of Lohgarh Fort. He successfully wounded the animal.
- 3 On this day, 3 September 1708, Madho Das was baptised by Guru Gobind Singh and given the name of Banda Singh.
- 8: Barsi of Baba Buddha ji (6 October 1506 - 8 September 1631), a most venerated, primal figures of early Sikhism, passed at Jhanda Ramdas, on 8 September 1631; Guru Hargobind was at his bedside.
- 9: Birthday Baba Sri Chand (9 September 1494 – 1629) was the eldest son of Guru Nanak, the founder of Sikhism. Sri Chand was born to Mata Sulakhani on 9 September 1494 (Bhadon sudi 9, 1551Bk) at Sultanpur Lodhi, now in Kapurthala district of the Punjab.
- 10: Birthday of Max Arthur Macauliffe (10 September 1841 - 15 March 1913), and English translator of the Sikh scriptures and historian of early Sikhism, was born on September 10, 1841, at Newcastle West, Limerick County, Ireland.
- 12: Anniversary of Battle of Saragarhi (1897) / 28 Bhadon
- 15: 1 day of Assu
- 15: Barsi of Bhagat Singh Thind, PhD, (3 October 1892 - 15 September 1967) was an Indian American Sikh writer and lecturer on "spiritual science" who was involved in an important legal battle over the rights of Indians to obtain U.S. citizenship.
- 22: Joti Jot Guru Nanak Dev (15 April 1469 - 22 September, 1539), the the founder of Sikhism and the first of the ten Gurus of the Sikhs. /8 Assu
- 23: Barsi of Bhai Gurdas (1551- 23 September 16371) is a much honoured Sikh scholar, missionary, and literary master who is also respected for his Sikh way of life.
- 26: Birthday of Dr. Manmohan Singh, India's fourteenth Prime Minister and the first Sikh Indian prime minister was born on 26 September 1932, in Gah, West Punjab (now in Pakistan).
- 27: Birthday of Sahibzada Jujhar Singh (27 September1 1691 - 7 December 1705), the second son of Guru Gobind Singh, was born to Mata Jito ji (also known as Mata Sundari ji) at Anandpur on 27 September 1691 (as per Nanakshahi calendar).